wii feel that the wii is getting jipped

kingricky777

Veteran Gamer
Dec 11, 2006
south caroina
man why the hell are all the games so far all kinda kiddy and crappy i mean zelda
tp was awesome and metroid is good. but wtf all the games are really crappy to me thus far like they are released too early before the are finished or something. i mean dont get me wrong i favor nintendo over all but lol the best part of the system so far has Been the VC :wtf:

MP3, MOHH2, Zelda TP, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, Mario Strikers,
those are not even all of the good games you can buy for your Wii as of now.
Next year you have even more awesome titles to expect like Okami, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and No More Heroes. Patience!

good old smah brothers forgot about that i guessed i sord of screwed myself cuz one of the 1st games i bought was farcry hahahahahah

Sounds to me like you just need to learn what games are good.

ugh i just need a good rpg now and then and maybe oh and sonic sucked pretty good too if only we could control sonic then it would have rocked. oh and i guess wario ware was pretty cool too

Sonic wasnt bad, and Zelda is a good RPG/Action. Go for something like Breath of Fire, but hell, I don't really play RPG's so I can't help you there.

well that's the lack of 3rd party games for ya. nintendo will always be nintendo... you still have RE games tho.

You need Metal of Honor:Heroes 2 and Metroid.

Geometry Wars is also incredible for a quick-pick-up-and-go game.

kingricky777 said:
man why the hell are all the games so far all kinda kiddy and crappy i mean zelda
tp was awesome and metroid is good. but wtf all the games are really crappy to me thus far like they are released too early before the are finished or something. i mean dont get me wrong i favor nintendo over all but lol the best part of the system so far has Been the VC :wtf:

You are noticing how games developers are treating the wii. They never took it seriously and were cought flat footed when it's sales skyrocketed, leaving then scrambling to get a peice of the pie. Thus we see these poorly made games, sloppily rushed and put together. Acompanied by crappy ports of games from the Ps2 with tacked on wii controls. Hopefully, just hopefully the year 2008 will be a better year for wii owners.

kingricky777 said:
good old smah brothers forgot about that i guessed i sord of screwed myself cuz one of the 1st games i bought was farcry hahahahahah

Ohh, gag rocks! That is NOT a good example of a good wii game! Go get Super Mario Galaxey! You will LIKE that game!

Last edited:
Back