wii fit balance board possible games.

surfing would be awesome! i rekon it could easily be used as racing pedals as it can sence different pressure left and right.

What about for skate boarding like tony hawk or snow boarding?

dogayonv said:
snowbarding maybe...sk8 maybe, both would still have to use wiimotes for tricks ect.

dogayonv said:

Like I posted in another thread, I don't know how this would work for any skateboarding game unless it was shitty slalom.

Oh and Static Shock was the gayest cartoon ever.

The Wii Balance Board could be applied to recreate that classic arcade game experience, remember playing shooters when you'd have a foot peddle use to reload, well here comes the Balance Board :thumbsup:

eh........ how about.......pin the tail on the donkey

i have no idea what are u guys typing about

Baseball, you can move your feet at the plate while swinging your bat around with the wiimote. Maybe even dust off your shoes?

As a controller, it could be integrated along with other controllers to any kind of gaming experience. You could set up segue-like controls to allow you to control first person titles, controlling motion and velocity with leans. As long as the sensitivity was adjustable, that could actually be a cool way to play, and could completely eliminate the analog joystick/d-pad for those who didn't want to use them.

It doesn't have to be limited to games where balance automatically jumps to mind, like skateboarding or surfing. It can do for your lower body what the Wiimote did for your upper body.

dude sonic and mario at the olympics. it would work perfectly for that, they might be designing it for that game.

gingerkid said:
dude sonic and mario at the olympics. it would work perfectly for that, they might be designing it for that game.

OR maybe they are designing it for WiiFit?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

what if .. you could use the wiimotes too?

well .. -thinks- what WOULD be a good game? :/

You can use the wiimote with it...did someone not watch the e3 video about it?

gingerkid said:

While I have read that it is sturdy, I'm not sure it could really survive much actual running/jumping. Most of the stuff in the E3 trailer had far less impact.

It could still work for those games using mechanisms other than actually running in place, but in case you thought it would work power pad style, I've seen no evidence of that.

how about time crisis. use the wii remote to shoot and the board as a pedal to take cover

As I said in a earlier post there making games just for mini games Im starting to get dis a pointed with wii... but I think maybe games for mario party games or something or maybe like a crouch game gun game for a swat game for you bend down behind object and you you use wii-mote to kill that would be insane. I would definatly buy that game. it like that game at a arcade that I once saw I it was a insane game.:)

Last edited:
Back