wii fit balance board possible games.

xseabearx said:
how about time crisis. use the wii remote to shoot and the board as a pedal to take cover

Time crisis will never come out for the wii lol,
it's a ''Only Sony Thing''. I know, I am mad but it's life.

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
what if .. you could use the wiimotes too?

well .. -thinks- what WOULD be a good game?

I've thought of that too. Either a first-player shoot 'em or a boxing game would both make good use of both peripherals.

I'm thinking wave race, just changing the vehicles into a board of some sort (Simillar to exite truck, where they changed motor bikes to trucks). Packaged with another board, with multiplayer and online, it would make a great game. Course you would need the wiimote for a feew things, such as tricks.

And those people suggesting things with jumping, it won't happen. Too dangerous.

And I know this is quite some bump.

Deedee said:
Would be cool if the new Mario Kart added a surf board maybe? That balance board looks fully capable of handling surfing mechanics and surfing could be a race couldn't it?

Yes there could be a surfing racing game, but I don't think this will fit in a Mario Kart game.
As for me I would like to see a wario ware using the board. Using your feet to play micro games. Yes yes I can see it now. ... .

' Wario Ware Foot! '

Hmm, Wario Ware Foot...
How 'bout "Athlete's Foot"?
Haven't we had enough micro games for a while now?
I say use the board as a board.
Another thing, the pedals wouldn't work for driving games. You'd have to be in a pretty akward position to use them as pedals.

Back