I live in US
It was freezen 1time In redsteel and 3 times in farcry
what wrong with my wii?

djkidbee said:
Ya. My wii was freezen about 4 times .
I live in US
It was freezen 1time In redsteel and 3 times in farcry
what wrong with my wii?

If it's keep freezing, put it in a hot area.
ur room temperature must be too low that freezes wii.

well my wii mote has stopped workin twice and i have to reset everythin an take the batteries out then back in before it works again and today my dad says wii sports came up with an error while playing an wont play.

ive only had it for about 4 days and all these problems its annoying me.

no probems for me and none to come i hope, i think some are just unlucky i've racked up over 20 hours without a hitch anyway doesnt everyone have atleast a 12 month warranty

yes, i do have warranty, nut we're in the middle of the holidays........

does anyone know of a way to undo/delete or so the wii-update?maybe that can fix it for me?

...lets see the last time my wii froze....yesterday morning.... on the internert channel. My wii has only froze a couple of times and its only been on the internet channel! Look on the bright side, at least they dont freeze on purpose (like ps3...for info go to digg gaming)

my wii has never frozen... its cos im sooo nice :cornut:

Mine hasn't,but i think iam gonna keep a blow dyer near just in case. >_>

my wii has frozen a couple times. Once with Opera. Wii Sports feezes all the time. i think the disk is bad, i have had this problem since i got wii sports. it always says could not read disk .. and i have to keep ejecting and reinserting the disk. it will pick it up fine after a couple times, the game only has froze once for me. All my other games i have not had a problem at all, just wii sports.

Back