wii freezes a LOT!!!

why are there so many ppl have their wii freeze?
is the wii defective rate high because it just got released?
do u recommand me to wait until they release the next version of wii?
or do u think it can be fixed with simple update?

get it mines fine alot of launch ones seem to have problems, i was expecting the worst and was scared to update but mines perfect

I just got my Wii on Christmas but I've yet to experience a freeze. Only thing close was during Wii Bowling, it took a while longer to load after the pins reset, but even that was only once.

ok mine just went f***** first it wouldn't let me turn it on from orange, so i had to hold power and make it go red and then it worked, the when i left mii plaza it hung.. will it keep doing this now?

i found uninstalling opera beta . fixed a lot of problems. Opera was making mine go silly.

mine has been flawless so far.

besides when i play a gamecube game for a while and my wii remote shuts off and i can't get back to the menu or shut it down so i have to shut it down manually by holding the front button so it goes red.

fiveryanfrenzy said:
mine has been flawless so far.

besides when i play a gamecube game for a while and my wii remote shuts off and i can't get back to the menu or shut it down so i have to shut it down manually by holding the front button so it goes red.

Doesn't sound so flawless to me.

So I downloaded the internet channel back when it first came out, and that's when I started experiencing freezes. I've since deleted it, and redownloaded it, and no freezes yet. So if you still want to use the internet channel, I suggest redownloading it and seeing how it goes.

my nintendo wii is fine, got it on x-mas no problems, works perfect... got the classic controler, nun chuck and wii remote.

wii sports and call of duty 3, been using all the wii channels (exept news, its not been setup) and it has not froze on me once.

i was just on the mii channel and i dont know how to get my mii's to go to the mii parade.... anyone know how ? ? ?

Back