Wii Frustration!!!!!!!!

E7ernal said:
well anyway it's the first time i've done aything like this and probably the only time

Yea, I'm not calling you one of those scalpers, I'm just saying scalpers are assholes, the people who do it purposely. Sorry if it came out like that :p

It's completely up to you of course, what we say shouldnt have anything to do with your decision.

And I won't be playing my Wii for a month because it's in my apartment back at the university, and I'm at home right now for break...my parents dont know I bought the Wii with financial aid money >_> bwahahahah!!!

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

E7ernal said:
well anyway it's the first time i've done aything like this and probably the only time

this is like gambling or a drug... first it's one time... then "oh, just a bit more"... later on it's going to be an addicition "I WANT TO DO IT!~!~":crazy: :mad5:

SpideyKonfusion said:
Scalpers are the assholes who stood in line for the ps3 (only a few for the Wii) who only bought the console to sell it. That means less of a chance for us gamers who want a console for GAMING of actually getting our cheeto-stained hands on it :p
Again, how does this make me an asshole? Get off your ass and stand in line.

Bubbagump said:
Im just guna say it now.... I HATE WII OR ANY OTHER SYSTEM RESALER JACK%$&@! WHO THINK THEY CAN JACK THE WII PRICE UP BY RESALING IT!
Really? And why? I didn't jack up the prices, the consumers did. You can't sell something for higher than someone is willing to pay for it.

SpideyKonfusion said:
Amen, this PS3 and Xbox360 shanking and shootings only happen because of stupid scalpers. I highly doubt any gamer is caring around a gun with them in line for a Wii, unless its the NES Light Gun :p
I'd love to see warrants on how you came to this conclusion... I'm still also waiting for an answer to my previous post.

xbandaidx said:
its especially annoying the ones on this forum that post stuff like "Oh I got another wii today" while there are tons here who spend countless hours looking for one.
Seriously, WiiChat is full of stock announcements and insider info. If you are a member of this forum and still can't get a Wii, you have nothing to blame but laziness. Camp out 12 hours in advance, you'll GUARANTEE yourself a Wii.

SpideyKonfusion said:
uh...im not disputing how an economy works or anything...im just saying its ridiculous that gamers who want a system for what it is made for have to wait months because some few thousand assholes stood in line to sell it on ebay for 3 times its price.
Why is this ridiculous? Let me guess, it's also ridiculous that Exxon Mobile is making record profits, right? This is called supply and demand. MSRP means nothing when people are willing to pay $500.

SpideyKonfusion said:
Yea, I'm not calling you one of those scalpers, I'm just saying scalpers are assholes, the people who do it purposely. Sorry if it came out like that :p
But you're calling me an asshole, and you still haven't explained why.

intekmdma said:
this is like gambling or a drug... first it's one time... then "oh, just a bit more"... later on it's going to be an addicition "I WANT TO DO IT!~!~":crazy: :mad5:
Seriously? Comparing selling things for profit to gambling and drugs? I don't have any gambling experience, but the drug experience is pretty extensive. Take my word for it, the two don't compare at all.

It all boils down to this: Chalk the extra $250/console I make up to the time spent digging up information on shipments and standing in line. People pay this extra $250 on ebay because THEY DON'T WANT TO STAND IN LINE. So, I am an asshole for standing in line to obtain a console for someone who doesn't want to stand in line? Ebay "scalping" is a service to some.

For those whining because "scalpers reduce Wii stock for people who want to play them", you're idiots. Ebay purchasers aren't buying Wiis to collect! They buy them to play!

Little Jimmy isn't getting a Wii for Christmas due to me? No, Little Jimmy's mother can stand in line like everyone else. If an ebayer doesn't buy the console, someone else will. Ebay isn't the reason Wiis are in short supply! Supply and demand is, and without ebay you will still have a major shortage.

Last edited:
I did my 9 hours of wait for my Wii. I agree get off your asses! jk

I think a big problem is not knowing when something is gonna get in.

Let's break this down, one by one.

Kryptenx said:
Again, how does this make me an asshole? Get off your ass and stand in line.
I did stand in line, I camped out from 7pm the night before of the first day at a target. I was person #72 at a Target that had 210 units, so I knew I was getting one for sure.

And scalping makes you an asshole in my eyes because in my case, you would have prevented guy #211 from getting one because youre a greedy douche-bag who wants to earn money off people who want the console for gaming. You're just a drug dealer buying up all the crack so you can sell it for more to the crackheads who really need the crack (hahaha, that made me laugh XD).

I mean, if you need extra money, get yourself a real job or something. If you want some easy money go stand on a corner giving blowjobs.

Kryptenx said:
Really? And why? I didn't jack up the prices, the consumers did. You can't sell something for higher than someone is willing to pay for it.
Of course, simple supply and demand, and you have all the supply (by you i mean all the assholes, AKA scalpers).

Kryptenx said:
I'd love to see warrants on how you came to this conclusion... I'm still also waiting for an answer to my previous post.
HAHAHAHAHA are you serious?! did you not see all the news stories all over the media saying how people were mugged, stabbed, shot, and thankfully only in a few cases, killed?! And this was mostly for the PS3 and the XBox360. I didn't hear any for the Wii, but that doesn't mean there werent any. I'm very sure that the PS3 and 360 incidents were >> than the Wii incidents

and for future reference, its kind of hard to answer you on a forum RIGHT after you make an argument, you have to give me time to post ;)

Kryptenx said:
Seriously, WiiChat is full of stock announcements and insider info. If you are a member of this forum and still can't get a Wii, you have nothing to blame but laziness. Camp out 12 hours in advance, you'll GUARANTEE yourself a Wii.

Yes, those people are annoying. and getting a Wii is pretty damn easy.

Kryptenx said:
Why is this ridiculous? Let me guess, it's also ridiculous that Exxon Mobile is making record profits, right? This is called supply and demand. MSRP means nothing when people are willing to pay $500.
I think it is ridiculous that we have to pay $3.50 for a gallon of gas, dont you? Oh, but if its all about making profits, then why not jack up the prices to $5/gallon? its all about supply and demand right?

Kryptenx said:
But you're calling me an asshole, and you still haven't explained why.
Explained above ;) told you, you have to give me time asshole ^_^"

Kryptenx said:
Seriously? Comparing selling things for profit to gambling and drugs? I don't have any gambling experience, but the drug experience is pretty extensive. Take my word for it, the two don't compare at all.
Whats that word for exaggerating something to emphasize your point.....hyperbole right?

Kryptenx said:
It all boils down to this: Chalk the extra $250/console I make up to the time spent digging up information on shipments and standing in line. People pay this extra $250 on ebay because THEY DON'T WANT TO STAND IN LINE. So, I am an asshole for standing in line to obtain a console for someone who doesn't want to stand in line? Ebay "scalping" is a service to some.

For those whining because "scalpers reduce Wii stock for people who want to play them", you're idiots. Ebay purchasers aren't buying Wiis to collect! They buy them to play!

Little Jimmy isn't getting a Wii for Christmas due to me? No, Little Jimmy's mother can stand in line like everyone else. If an ebayer doesn't buy the console, someone else will. Ebay isn't the reason Wiis are in short supply! Supply and demand is, and without ebay you will still have a major shortage.
Hahahaha, did I ever specifically mention that it was the Wii I was talking about? hell no! The PS3 and Xbox360 had this problem, that's my gripe. I know the Wii isn't hard to get, ****, I was planning on not even camping out the first day, but I passed by my local Target at 7pm and saw about 50 people in line, so I came back an hour later well fed and with all my stuff to spend the night.

And if there were no douche-bag scalpers like yourselves, all the gamers would have the console they want, and there would be such a thing as having some extra ones, where Little Jimmy's parents could pass by the store at 7am, 6am even, and pick up the console their little boy (or girl) deserves.

This one's for you Kryptenx ;)
arguing.jpg

-SpideyKonfusion :D

2/3 PS3 owners sold their system on Ebay. That means sony lost 2/3 profit. Of coarse they dug their own grave with such limited amounts.

If you are desperate to make money on Ebay, sell a bunch of old high quality games. FF7 unwrapped goes for $100 on Amazon. If it's about making money, you'll make more selling stuff other than the Wii.

SpideyKonfusion said:
This one's for you Kryptenx ;)
arguing.jpg
I just lost my post, so it'll have to wait until after I meet with my radiologist.

But I thought I'd let everyone here see who the real asshole is, the 12 year old kid who posts a picture making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped and can't do a damn thing to help it. Grow up.

I hope you're proud of yourself. I'm an asshole and a douche bag for making money from selling a Wii on ebay. At least my situation can be helped by getting up and camping out. You can't fix being retarded. You can however, fix idiots who don't have any tolerance. Don't worry, you'll mature someday. I know middle school isn't really the place to find intellectual conversation.

Last edited:
Kryptenx said:
I just lost my post, so it'll have to wait until after I meet with my radiologist.

But I thought I'd let everyone here see who the real asshole is, the 12 year old kid who posts a picture making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped and can't do a damn thing to help it. Grow up.

I hope you're proud of yourself. I'm an asshole and a douche bag for making money from selling a Wii on ebay. At least my situation can be helped by getting up and camping out. You can't fix being retarded. You can however, fix idiots who don't have any tolerance. Don't worry, you'll mature someday. I know middle school isn't really the place to find intellectual conversation.

Wow, you PMd me almost the same thing:

Kryptenx said:
You proved my point.

Applaud yourself for patronizing a mentally handicapped kid who can't do a thing to help it while calling me an asshole for selling Wiis on ebay.

I think we see who the real asshole is.

Grow up.

Hahahahahaha, who has to grow up, the guy who patronized the mentally handicapped kid, or the huge sack of douche who uses the retarded kid to make himself look all high and mighty?

Grow some balls and stop avoiding the issue kid. Then come and talk to me.

-SpideyKonfusion :thumbsup:

You do a great job at showing us who needs to grow up. I don't think we really need a comparison.

Kryptenx said:
You do a great job at showing us who needs to grow up. I don't think we really need a comparison.

I think you should go to your radiologist before you keep getting even more off -topic

honestly, I don't give two craps what you think, I think scalpers are assholes and thats that. You have only solidified this image with your "intelligent conversation"

so anyway....the conclusion is that scalpers are assholes, the wii is easy to get, camp out if you want one you lazy fool, and sell youre wii if you want, who cares what other people say.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

Back