Wii Frustration!!!!!!!!

casualimp said:
Okay, don't you have to register your Wii with Nintendo online for your account number etc? Isn't that in your name? If there's a way to reset it then fine, but you're essentially selling used hardware that might give the buyer troubles once they receive it thus adding a neutral or negative feedback to your account. Never buy used hardware on eBay.

*Disagree*

Kryptenx said:
What? Would either of you like to explain how selling Wiis on ebay makes me a prick and an asshole? Grow up.

Scalpers are the assholes who stood in line for the ps3 (only a few for the Wii) who only bought the console to sell it. That means less of a chance for us gamers who want a console for GAMING of actually getting our cheeto-stained hands on it :p

casualimp said:
Okay, don't you have to register your Wii with Nintendo online for your account number etc? Isn't that in your name? If there's a way to reset it then fine, but you're essentially selling used hardware that might give the buyer troubles once they receive it thus adding a neutral or negative feedback to your account. Never buy used hardware on eBay.

you only register your products with Nintendo if you want to.

Silent-Sniper said:
Ignore him, he claims he is 19.

Excuse him, he thinks he's mature ^_^ Nice double post btw

-SpideyKonfusion :p

Last edited:
I say that if someone is willing to buy it then its fair game.

It's supply and demand, i say if you were smart enough to predict the demand then good on you and enjoy the extra money!

Im just guna say it now.... I HATE WII OR ANY OTHER SYSTEM RESALER JACK%$&@! WHO THINK THEY CAN JACK THE WII PRICE UP BY RESALING IT!

and just because they are selling it on ebay for that much doesnt mean people are guna buy it. Anyone else hear that one report that some1 got there ps3 the day it came out and he got in his car and was shot while he was driving and the only reason whoever shot him was just to take his ps3.

Bubbagump said:
Im just guna say it now.... I HATE WII OR ANY OTHER SYSTEM RESALER JACK%$&@! WHO THINK THEY CAN JACK THE WII PRICE UP BY RESALING IT!

and just because they are selling it on ebay for that much doesnt mean people are guna buy it. Anyone else hear that one report that some1 got there ps3 the day it came out and he got in his car and was shot while he was driving and the only reason whoever shot him was just to take his ps3.

Amen, this PS3 and Xbox360 shanking and shootings only happen because of stupid scalpers. I highly doubt any gamer is caring around a gun with them in line for a Wii, unless its the NES Light Gun :p

-SpideyKonfusion ^.^"

its especially annoying the ones on this forum that post stuff like "Oh I got another wii today" while there are tons here who spend countless hours looking for one.

yea i heard about tthat and some dude was killed whilst trying to steal one what a ****in wanker he should have waited

Why do people hate those who buy consoles and sell them (without playing them) for a profit?

How do you think shops started?

E7ernal said:
Why do people hate those who buy consoles and sell them (without playing them) for a profit?

How do you think shops started?

uh...im not disputing how an economy works or anything...im just saying its ridiculous that gamers who want a system for what it is made for have to wait months because some few thousand assholes stood in line to sell it on ebay for 3 times its price.

hell, the PS3 sold 200K+ systems, and how many of those do you think were scalpers? i dont know for sure, but a helluva lot of gamers didnt get their PS3s. now that everyone sees how kickass the Wii is, the asshole-ness continues...

-SpideyKonfusion :mad5:

well anyway it's the first time i've done aything like this and probably the only time

sammcl said:
I say that if someone is willing to buy it then its fair game.

It's supply and demand, i say if you were smart enough to predict the demand then good on you and enjoy the extra money!

ditto! And, if those there are any children that are bratty enough to force their parents into buying it, then just let it be :nonod:

Back