wii graphics

denefblah

WiiChat Member
Jul 10, 2007
As much as I like the Nintendi Wii (i have one), i find that the graphics are not very good. The other systems have the same games but are much better. Why arent the Wii graphics any good?

cause the wii doesnt have a graphics card like the other consoles....

its not a big secret

the games are fun though

Resident Evil 4's graphics are pretty good. Zelda is good, even Red Steels aren't that bad. I think over all the graphics are good.

Although Splinter Cell on the 360 definatley looks better.

Because the size Wii console is small!!!!

PS3 (HUGE) = great graphic
360 (BIG) = good graphic
Wii (Tiny Winie) = bad graphic

sry

wiidbz said:
Because the size Wii console is small!!!!

PS3 (HUGE) = great graphic
360 (BIG) = good graphic
Wii (Tiny Winie) = bad graphic

sry
i'm sorry but how can you say that...
if i build a new gamesconsole. and it's the size of the earth!!! then it's graphics are going to be far behond the ps3? no!
it's just that the graphics card and components the 360 and the PS3 use are better than the Wii's it's a know thing. But then that is counteracted with the controlls. pretty simple to say really.
enjoyment vs cost efficency.. wii = more fun for your money. or should do (that is depending on what you find more fun, being more active in your games, or the graphics.)

every1 knos already that wii graphics or not up 2 par but a few games have come out recently ( harry potter for instance ) and even some that i personally think that are coming out look pretty dam good for a wii game and i dont care wut any of u say about it eather its true some of these games look great and a few kinda looks like they have there own style sorta thing i.e de blob, dewys adventure. you guys look around the graphics im sure the new wiiware games are gona kickass wont have all kinds of graphics. u should all stop complaining about it you knew it was like that wen u bought it.

360 graphics are better but the wii's are ok especially for Zelda : Twilight Princess

paintba||er said:

Its funny how the game that people say has good graphics for the Wii is a GC port...

They also said other games have good graphics as well. Not just zelda.

Anyway I don't see the Wii's graphics as all that bad.
A lot of future titles are looking very nice.
The Wii's graphics may not be as good as the Ps3's and 360's but they aren't as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. Maybe stop playing GT Pro Series and Cars :lol:

The Wii graphics aren't that bad, and obviously they arenk't as good as the 360 or PS3. Like people have said, they're sort of like the origional Xbox graphics.

denefblah said:
As much as I like the Nintendi Wii (i have one), i find that the graphics are not very good. The other systems have the same games but are much better. Why arent the Wii graphics any good?

True! But right from the beginning, Nintendo said that they focused on more important fun factor than graphics factor. Secondly, this is just the first generation games, so we haven't seen nothing yet! And when you're really into the game, you wouldn't pay attention to graphics any more. I remember when I tested both PS3 and Wii at the mall, I like Wii right away. Graphics of Resistance Man on PS3 wowed me for a very short moment but after that, I found myself keep coming back to play Wii Sports more and more

Back