wii graphics

PS3 has "many" games you're looking forward to?? I'm curious to know which ones? The only 2 games that made me pick up the controllers to play are Resistance Man & Motors Storm but I was getting bored real quick and coming back to Wii Sports & Brain Age. The graphics are nothing compared to PS3 games but those games stimulate my body & my brain that make me forget about the graphics

CantGetAWii said:
The ps3 has much better games than the wii which are?
And just curious what ones are you looking forward to as well?

Already released:
  • Resistance
  • MotorStorm
  • The Darkness
  • Oblivion
  • Enchanted Arms
  • Rainbow Six

Looking forward to:
  • FF XIII
  • Assassins Creed
  • Area 51
  • GTA IV
  • Killzone
  • Warhawk
  • Haze
  • Heavenly Sword
  • CoD4
  • Fallout 3
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Fracture
  • God of War 3
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Stranglehold
  • LA Noir
  • Lair
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • MoH Airborne
  • Mercenaries 2
  • Saints Row 2
  • The Agency
  • The Simpsons Game
  • Unreal Tournament 3

I could go on forever, but I have better things to do. Here is my list for the Wii.

Already released:
  • Zelda
  • Paper Mario
  • Wii Sports

Looking Forward to:
  • Mario Kart
  • Mario Galaxy
  • Next Zelda
  • FF Chronicles
  • SSBB

Edit: Added a few games to the list...

Edit: Added the next Zelda game, even though I probably shouldn't as nothing about it has been announced and if I do that for the Wii then I should add all the FFs to the PS3 list and stuff, but oh, well.
Edit: Added some more Wii games.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

Already released:
  • Resistance
  • MotorStorm
  • The Darkness
  • Oblivion
  • Enchanted Arms
  • Rainbow Six

Looking forward to:
  • FF XIII
  • Assassins Creed
  • Area 51
  • GTA IV
  • Killzone
  • Warhawk
  • Haze
  • Heavenly Sword
  • CoD4
  • Fallout 3
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Fracture
  • God of War 3
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • Ratchet and Clank

I could go on forever, but I have better things to do. Here is my list for the Wii.

Already released:
Zelda
Paper Mario

Looking Forward to:
Mario Kart
Mario Galaxy

Well at least you listed a couple good games coming to the Ps3. Unfortunately for Sony they aren't exclusives. Enchanted Arms on that list made me laugh hard though.

It looks more like a list of games coming out as opposed to a list of "good" games coming out.

vagrant said:
Well at least you listed a couple good games coming to the Ps3. Unfortunately for Sony they aren't exclusives. Enchanted Arms on that list made me laugh hard though.

It looks more like a list of games coming out as opposed to a list of "good" games coming out.
I don't know why people don't like Enchanted Arms. I played it and loved it...probably because I'm a huge RPG fan...But all of those games that I listed look excellent to me. I could list more, but I'm too lazy.

In all fairness, the Wii has a few games people are waiting for. PS3 has a lot of great games comming out but people only look at FFXIII, MGS4. Dont get me wrong, RE4 was a great games, keep porting those GC games and you'll have a decent line up.

Same games? Erm....not really.

If you really take graphics over gameplay, be my guest.

FFXIII is looking weary for PS3...read a article on gameinformer about an interview of the president of something (forgot, i'm guessing the FF series or Sqaure Enix). I'll pull it up if i can find it..

Last edited:
It's all in preference. I just prefer Wii titles because the give that nostalgia from when I was a kid playing Nintendo and Sega consoles.

GamerCon said:
In all fairness, the Wii has a few games people are waiting for.
Ya, there are a few that people want that I didn't list since the list was things I'm looking foward to, if I listed ones that everyone was looking forward to then both lists would be slightly longer. I would of listed SSBB if it used the Wiimote, and I didn't like the previous Metroid games so I doubt this one will be much different. But there would also be games like MGS on the PS3 list.

well, for all the wii owners, this should be the "looking forward to" list

SSBB
MarioKart Wii
Starfox Wii
Kirby Wii
F-Zero
Metroid 3
Batallion Wars 2
No More Heroes
Mario Galaxy
Zelda 2

id list more, but that would be too much. sry paintballer, but i cant understand how u are only looking forward to 2 wii games........

I agree both with PaintBaller and Shoko.

The Wii has many different kinds of games which are unique in their own way. Games like Wii Fit, Big Brain Academy, and Wii Sports showcase what is new. Leaving out the casual gamers is not an option, we always have to have a system that's family friendly, yet bringing in some hardcore games for us.

The PS3 on the other hand is controlled by Sony, still a very dangerous company to compete with. If they can pull it through, they may change the coarse, but time will tell.

Really to early to judge anything atm.

Hmmm, how long did it take you to figure that out? Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: graphics don't matter to me, gameplay is all I care about.

Shoko said:
well, for all the wii owners, this should be the "looking forward to" list

SSBB
Would be on the list if it used the Wiimote.
MarioKart Wii
On the list.
Starfox Wii
They have all sucked since the one for N64.
Kirby Wii
Haven't seen much of it, and again it was good in the beginning but hasn't been recently.
Don't know anything about it and I don't really like racing games.
Metroid 3
I didn't like the others, so there is no reason to expect this one to be any different.
Batallion Wars 2
Haven't heard much about it, but it doesn't look spectacular.
No More Heroes
Don't know anything about it.
Mario Galaxy
On the List.
I guess I could add that to the list even though it will be a while until it comes out and nothing about it has been announced.

id list more, but that would be too much. sry paintballer, but i cant understand how u are only looking forward to 2 wii games........

I guess Wii games just don't appeal to me. They are aimed at kids and non-gamers.

Back