wii graphics

Let me point out all the dumbass comments in this thread.

1) No the other systems don't have the same games.

2) did Som1 just say the wii doesn't have a graphics card?

3) Um actually the size does factor in to graphics. The smaller the form factor of the console then the smaller the GPU is going to have to be.

And my PC has better graphics than any of your shitty consoles.

It's Not the Graphics

As illustrated with Sony's PS2 graphics don't sell a console. The PS2 was technically inferior to the GC and XBOX, but yet it sold the most consoles and had the largest game library. If all that matters to you is graphics go drop $600 on a PS3. If you want innovation get a Wii, why did all the people who've bought a Wii get it? Innovation and a new way to play.

ciper said:
Oh you mean RE:4 which is also a GC port?

Well they also said Red Steel looked nice as well.
I don't know if I would agree with that but, they did say other games looked good that were not ports.

scole said:
As illustrated with Sony's PS2 graphics don't sell a console. The PS2 was technically inferior to the GC and XBOX, but yet it sold the most consoles and had the largest game library. If all that matters to you is graphics go drop $600 on a PS3. If you want innovation get a Wii, why did all the people who've bought a Wii get it? Innovation and a new way to play.
But the PS2 was only slightly inferior, but there is a huge difference between the Wii and the 360/PS3. Hardware wise the Wii hasn't really had any improvement since last generation. But ya, games are what really matters, but as far as I can see the Wii doesn't have much in that category. The PS3 is only $500 now too.

ugh im sick of these "graphics threads". i have started one true, but mine had an actual point to it besides "waaah the wiis graphics arent better than my friends $600 console" mine simply stated that looking at the game Black on the PS2, the Wii is probably in for some great graphics.

paintba||er said:

But the PS2 was only slightly inferior, but there is a huge difference between the Wii and the 360/PS3. Hardware wise the Wii hasn't really had any improvement since last generation. But ya, games are what really matters, but as far as I can see the Wii doesn't have much in that category. The PS3 is only $500 now too.

Yet the wii is and will continue to own the sales.

So argument over before it started.

paintba||er said:
does that mean that the cheap PCs are better?

Better at what? I define better by which I get more use out of. So yes, a cheap PC is by far better than a super computer.

I do like your analogy though. The ps3 is the super computer.

Since you know, super computers aren't really ever bought on the mainstream market.

paintba||er said:

Because they are selling them to people that don't usually play games...More people buy cheap PCs than supercomputers, does that mean that the cheap PCs are better?

well, what would the point be in buying a ps- i mean super computer? (metaphorically)

basically, your point is that the Ps3 is powerful, but nobody really needs one.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

Nobody really needs a Wii or any other console either. In the end, the console doesn't mean ****, the only thing that does matter is the games.

And the PS3 has garbage for games and is constantly losing titles and exclusivity.

So that makes your point how?

vagrant said:
And the PS3 has garbage for games and is constantly losing titles and exclusivity.

So that makes your point how?
I never said the PS3 is the best or anything like that. The PS3 has much better games than the Wii and has many games that I am looking forward to. The Wii has two games I'm looking forward to and three games that are out now that I like including Wii Sports.

paintba||er said:

I never said the PS3 is the best or anything like that. The PS3 has much better games than the Wii and has many games that I am looking forward to. The Wii has two games I'm looking forward to and three games that are out now that I like including Wii Sports.

The ps3 has much better games than the wii which are?
And just curious what ones are you looking forward to as well?

Back