Wii have a problem

Trogdor!

Purple and a half
Nov 27, 2006
Calgary,Alberta
Sorry if Im a Debbie Downer but my friend who wants a 360:nono: showed me this site....Wii Have A Problem...

Personally,I think you dont have to swing your Wiimote like you are pitching a fastball.And there is a comic in there that says you should swing your Wiimote with maximum motion or you could sit on the couch,playing the Wii with minimum motion but you don't acctually need to sit on the couch either.And for god sakes people,put on the wrist strap!

Anyone who swings their arm hard enough to break a window or tv screen, derserves to have their window or tv broken

Jessy15 said:
Anyone who swings their arm hard enough to break a window or tv screen, derserves to have their window or tv broken

Agreed, you would have to be retarded to do that, ever heard of holding the controller properly, the wrist strap isnt even that manditory if you have common sense.

Well I think Nintendo needs to fix the strap to make it stronger. It serves no purpose as it is now. I know im not gana break anything with my WiiMote but should I always have to worry about my friends breaking stuff? It's a simple fix and should be takin care of ASAP.

This is actually funny. I feel bad for the guy who had to spend 3500 for a new TV for his friend, but I agree a stronger strap needs to be put in place.

There are usually always improvements done to the product after they are released, I guess Nintendo didnt really think people would get THAT into it..

But its awesome they are replacing them.

Yeah it's a cheap simple fix, but they shouldn't limit the way people play in anyway. If someone wants to put all thier strength into swinging it they should be able to, that's what makes the Wii fun for most people.

DrYou said:
Yeah it's a cheap simple fix, but they shouldn't limit the way people play in anyway. If someone wants to put all thier strength into swinging it they should be able to, that's what makes the Wii fun for most people.

You could say the same thing about baseball, but players are still sorry when the bat goes flying into the stands.

if your retarded enough to even through your contoller then you dont deserve to be near a wii. yea i may not own one but i dont quite understand why you would let go of your controller even if you are pitching really really fast...

anyone played tennis? i have. i cant even remember a time where i lost grip of my racket and the fact i will be using expensive peices of hardware (t.v and contoller) will make me pay even more attention and be extra carefull)

Last edited:
epikon said:
if your retarded enough to even through your contoller then you dont deserve to be near a wii. yea i may not own one but i dont quite understand why you would let go of your controller even if you are pitching really really fast...

I have a wii and i have no idea how you could. Talk about EXCESSIVE motion.

The video 'Casual Player Throws Remote Into Wall' is such a fake. Why would you be filming it in the first place... cough cought staged cough cough.

Plus if you swing your arm like that you don't deserve to play computer games.

These points are not valid IMO. Like I said, I’m not going break the WiiMote just like I expect you people won’t either. But when I brought the Wii to my families on Thanksgiving they played it with what us “Hardcore Gamers” would call “excessive force” and were having a blast doing it. Why should I have to tell them to settle down when they are having FUN. This is exactly what Nintendo wanted people to be able to do. If you asked me how to swing the Bat in WiiSprots baseball I’d tell you "swing it like a bat!". Towing down the movement in ANY Wii game is limiting the experienced promised by Nintendo to casual gamers. The guy in the video is simulating the throwing of a baseball while playing a game in which your throwing a Baseball, is there something wrong with that? I had 16 college kids behind me in the Launch line that wanted nothing more then to have a few Beers and have an awesome f*^(ing time playing their new Wii, and I was lovin just hearing the excitement from them. The Wii is awesome so lets hope Nintendo keeps it that way and addresses this small issue before it becomes the BIG issue that kill this awesome system.

But in the mean time, go to a local camera store and for under $5 you can buy a top of the line camera strap that will work perfect with your WiiMote and save the life of your $3,000+ TV.

Back