Wii have a problem

I highly suggest the Wiimote gloves. I have tried to sweat and have it slip out of my hand and couldn't. Plus none of these reports Ive seen of broken TVs have had gloves.

Glove + strap = Safe TV

For those saying you don't have to throw that hard or swing that hard.... yes you do. The harder you throw/swing the harder that throw/swing registers in the game. Take baseball 4 example. Toss it like a small child and the speed is slow. Throw faster and it throws faster.

-Bobby

Last edited:
bobby1211 said:
For those saying you don't have to throw that hard or swing that hard.... yes you do. The harder you throw/swing the harder that throw/swing registers in the game. Take baseball 4 example. Toss it like a small child and the speed is slow. Throw faster and it throws faster.

-Bobby

Exactly, you can't just lob your arm in this game, it took all my strength to even get it to 94 and i'v seen people get 100+. My arm is still sore to this day from playing 10 of those games.

motherbrainrulez said:
im gonna be really careful with mine

Lol when I threw that 94mph ball I had an Ultra Mega Death Grip on that WiiMote.

Fat sweaty nerd hands + Wiimote = Broken ****. Math class is now done for the day kiddies.

I wonder if the Wii development team ever had a wiimote slip... wait... ohhhh the development of the Glove all comes into light. They are not just pretty colors ladys and gents :cornut:

-Bobby

ABC said:
Fat sweaty nerd hands + Wiimote = Broken ****. Math class is now done for the day kiddies.

X360 + Wii + PS3 = Fat sweaty nerd hands

I dont have a wii yet so dont know if they would be any stronger, but has anyone considered using the wriststrap that cam with the nintendo DS? It seems pretty strong and ive often held the DS, hanging the strap over my wrist but not having a finger on the actual machine- it seems to work fine?

DrYou said:
X360 + Wii + PS3 = Fat sweaty nerd hands

Nah, I play video games if i'm lucky one or two hours every other day. It's the fact that I can, so I will. Back in your hole peasant.

Back