Wii in Australia thread

Has this happened to anyone else...? You've been here a while and you don't bother to look at the rest of the sit pretty much all the time...or is that just me?

what on earth are you talking about you just look at this thread?... anyway going to read to the end of my 8th trigun book good night

double post blah blah liger you are going to kyoto that is so cool i have 3 jap students stay at my house from a school their you are so lucky i must go their one day and see them one gave me his 2 kendo sticks 2 real freaking keno sticks they are huge

i would edit my previous post, but wiichat is being stupid and keeps crashing on me. ばか!

but i wll go to a hotel in nakano-ku if we can not stay with my friend, nakano-ku is only about 20min train from tokyo. my friend is a champ, his mother even offered to show me and my brother( my 24yo brother is comming with me because he wants to go to some anime stores and see tokyo too) around tokyo and the shopping centres and help us with a few japanese translations :).

he s currently sending over some shirts with kanji writirig ( this stuff なかのーく) nda few other things over to me at the moment.

i tell ya, i'm only 20. but i cant wait to explore overseas countries. you only live once, so you might aswell see as much of the places you love.

i've actually got to travel to brizzy to go to tokyo. as they do not do direct flights from Rockhampton :(

Last edited:
I dont really want to do tourist-y stuff.... I just wanna experience Tokyo for 1/2 a week, then travel to the more country areas, even their snowfields.
The real historic stuff interests me, but I'm not about to go to Japan and spend my 3days there on a tour bus. Not my thing. We did it for 2 days in Africa and it was boring as hell, it was more interesting going through a vilage and talking to the people there. (They speak suprisingly good english).

yes, that is why i changed my mind on the 9 day tour, you are constantly on the go, they are designed to pack as much sightseeing ino a small amount of time.

3 days is hardly enough time to see tokyo, it is best to stay for atleast 2-3 weeks :p

if your after historic stuff then you must go to hiroshima, as they have a museum about the hiroshima bomb. tokyo has a nissan historic museum ( that i plan to go to ). there are alot of temples in tokyo. many people go there on the new years day to see if they will get good luck for the year.

to see where you stand with regards to seeing tokyo, ask your travel agent, i went to school with the woman that is organizing my trip. so i get a bit of a friends discount too :p :lol:

dont forget your travel insurance!

So when were you gonna be going over to Japan...?...You probably said it before, but I can't remember...and my internet's real slow at the moment.]

Yeah...toomstoner(lol), I basically just stay here...I may have had like 150 of the posts that I've got in just other random threads...and then the rest are from in here...I'm cool...

i'd like to go in november, but i can bump th trip back to december if i have to.

i want to go in winter because of the winter they have there ( re : snow) and the last of the cherry blossoms are out. so i will go to kyoto and look at them :)

tokyo got some snow last night too :)

...Yet another edited post...Has anyone seen the Mortal Kombat movies...? If so are they any good? Because I'm getting them at the moment, along with Lost in Translation...that's a good movie IMO...

Last edited:
I've seen the MK movies. The first one was okay.
Even though Scorpion and Sub-Zero kind of randomely appear and die, but it's okay because they aren't really dead. Or something. But then death in Mortal Kombat seems to be like death in Dragon Ball Z - nobody EVER stays dead for long. It makes you wonder why people even bother killing each other.

The second one was... Well... bad. Hardly any of the actors returned, they tried to cram in as many characters as possible, and the last fight scene was one of the worst displays of CGI I have ever seen. Ever.

Random people showed up for unexplained reasons. Sub-Zero returned apparently because he was the brother of the first Sub-Zero, he's never seen again. Johnny Cage is also killed in the first 5 seconds, but nobody cares anyway because they didn't recognise him. And apparently Raiden and Shao Khan are related. Raiden get's a haircut, because apparently when you give up your godly powers you need to get a haircut. It's better then having long hair that alternates between being lose and being tied up. Oh and Noob appears again.

Oh, and the movies fail alright. They are making a new one. Which will hopefully not suck as badly. When I say the first one was okay, that's me being nice.

Lol...Thankyou for that Ekiushi...I'm kind of regretting downloading them now...especially all 3...and they're past half way...Perhaps I should just watch to laugh at the terribleness of all of it...But I may as well just watch...some other cheapo movie that I can't think of a name for....

www.supanova.com.au

...It's always gonna keep coming back...

YAY FOR PAGE CLAIM!!!FINALLY!

Yeah...way to kill the thread golegpoleweski(lol...you'll know what I mean...)...Stupid dickhead you are...

Last edited:
My internet was incredibly bad today. Disconnecting every few seconds! Lack of signal and stuff. Everytime I signed onto MSN it signed out less then 5 mins later. Even when it got 'better' and my internet was behaving, MSN was still crashing. And now one of my sites is crashing, but this one is working? It's official. The Force hates me.

gpoleweski said:
YAY FOR PAGE CLAIM!!!FINALLY!

Yeah...way to kill the thread golegpoleweski(lol...you'll know what I mean...)...Stupid dickhead you are...

Oh yea, the schizophrenia has begun.
And my mate wants to drag me along to Supanova this year, lets all go and meet up, then go to Wagamama afterwards, could be entertaining!

Wow just found out this is the 4th most viewed thread (2nd not counting the Stickies) in the General Wii Chat section.. go Australia!

Back