"Wii" is not the real name.

Yoshi said:
I was VERY disappionted with the PS2, no fun games, like crash bandicoot and light hearted games, and the wonderfull FFXII-XIV after XIV the FF games went crappy (and even they originated at the beginning on the nintendo)

uhhh...FFXIV?

You know that means Final Fantasy 14 right? What year is this again?

Yah dude, do you even have proof that isn't the real name? Becuase saying that without atleast a joke site to back it up is like saying I can't think of a good example, someone wanna put a good example for me? But yah, I can do what you do too!
Hey guys did you know the Wii isnt really going to be udner 250? I don't know what the real price is nor do I know who said that besides me but BELIEVE ME!

woohoo how can you guys be so nieve was the only one that saw the massive publoicity but into the the wii at e3 i dont think nintendo could afford to advertise it and get the hype up and then change it as soon as everyone has accepted it and run out of jokes

Sam_Harris said:
woohoo how can you guys be so nieve was the only one that saw the massive publoicity but into the the wii at e3 i dont think nintendo could afford to advertise it and get the hype up and then change it as soon as everyone has accepted it and run out of jokes

Man, that's a good theory! Cause who would just be chilling and thinkin of the name Wii.

Back