wii is winning console war

I think we already had a topic on this type of discussion....lets talk about this Console war in the next 2 years or something..Because as of right now its pointless, even though im glad how about how the wii is selling major compared to the other systems.

Hmm, considering ps3 is beggining to sell more, I'd say Sony's far form over. It's just a matter of time before it's up there with the 360. But I'd put my money on Wii to be on top through all this gaming war.

illmasaki said:
i hope ps3 does outsell 360
isnt ps3 a more powerful machine
i hope bluray wins the media war too
besides i like ps3 controllers better
when i get a bluray player i will prolly get a ps3 just like a lot of other people when they finally get a hd tv
ps3 has a lot of potential is all im saying

Does the PS3 controllers even have Rumble? lol

illmasaki said:
i hope ps3 does outsell 360
isnt ps3 a more powerful machine
i hope bluray wins the media war too
besides i like ps3 controllers better
when i get a bluray player i will prolly get a ps3 just like a lot of other people when they finally get a hd tv
ps3 has a lot of potential is all im saying
the ps3 controller has practically been the same for the ps2 and ps1

Well Now You Know.
*Gets Out Desert Eagle Pistol*
BOOM HEADSHOT!

On Topic

Could The Playstation 3 Sneak Up And Attack The Xbox360 In The Year 2008? Could They Win.

Hopefully Killzone 2 (Sony Halo Killer App.) Doesn't Blow It.

it could in a slim chance the ps3 will sneak up and attack the 360 but if they sneaked up and got more consoles than the wii they would be dreaming

CyanRussel said:
I think we already had a topic on this type of discussion....lets talk about this Console war in the next 2 years or something..Because as of right now its pointless, even though im glad how about how the wii is selling major compared to the other systems.

if u dont like a thread dont talk in it
just because u had this conversation last month means we cant have it now
wii is winning 360 and then ps3
the question do you think it will stay that way?
i also think ps3 and 360 is competing for more of a specific target audeince where as wii has a broader consumer base
so real questions whats better ps3 vs 360 in a few catagories. maybe,
controllers
graphics
games
internet
price
and more

Last edited:
to be honest i think the ps3 is gonna creap up, they'll slowly start decreasing the price, and game companies will begin manufacturing better and better games everytime using more and more of the ps3 apparently "true power".
I keep hearing that the ps3's power is really amazing?
But the processor or somthing is too complex for game designers to use?
What about the blue ray disc's? that a huge leap forward in terms of overkill game space? Just imagine if a game designer managed to fill a 30 odd gig blue disc with pure gameplay, the games gotta last 1000's of hours surely?
interesting angle illmasaki.

a friend of mine said that it takes more money to make the ps3 and they are getting less money when they sell one he also said that sony doesnt give the codes to developers so they can make games for it im not sure if the second one is true but if it is it means that all sony cares about is $$$$$$$

Well of course.The Wii offers hundreds of games, classic and new, with numbers of channels,and online communication for $250. But its not the console that counts, its the games.People by the Wii for Zelda,for Mario,for the freakin Super Smash Bros franchise.I just hope Nintendo can still supply us with more good games.That keep the whole concept of gaming that everyone wants. Fun games.

Back