Wii Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about wireless keyboards? the sensor bar is bluetooth, why wouldn't a wireless bluetooth kb work?

I was going to say the same thing, "Somebody just try to plug one in and see what happens!". I only have USB mice.

no it dosnt work, apparently the wii dosnt have the proper drivers...but nintendo is making their own keyboard that will work on the wii...i just think you should type from your computer for now if u dont want the hassle of typing with the wii-mote

i tried my usb keyboard, It doesnt do anything. Nothing comes up to say it has been recognised and when you type nothing happens.

davidnadler said:
what about wireless keyboards? the sensor bar is bluetooth, why wouldn't a wireless bluetooth kb work?

the sensor bar is IR, the remote connects via bluetooth...

nintendo have a wii keyboard planned for release so i guess they wouldnt want any ones to be compatible, as they would potentially lose out on revenue..

GhOsT55 said:
who is going to need USB keyboards when you can have blue Tooth key baord...
the keyboard will probably plug into the wiimote
Why have a cable limiting the location of the player?
---------------------------------
I typed this on my Wii. :D

I tried my Dell USB keyboard an I could get it to work but only on the Oprea browser. I hit enter and the onscreen keyboard came up and I typed and it showed on the screen what I was typing

rickroche1980 said:
I tried my Dell USB keyboard an I could get it to work but only on the Oprea browser. I hit enter and the onscreen keyboard came up and I typed and it showed on the screen what I was typing
can this be confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back