Wii On Ebay.

WuZeMu

I HAVE A WII!
Dec 17, 2006
Southampton
you know what its like if you still dont have a wii. Now i'm stuck with £235 for a Wii and my mum will only let me spend £190 for one on ebay. this really sucks because I've been trying to make deals with people and they will go down to about £240 this really sucks!

try to convince her, do the dishes for 2 weeks. Ask for a early b-day gift.

Wait man, it'll be worth it more than to go and settle for an eBay auction. The xBox 360 didn't become widely available until the end of the fist quarter of 2006, but I think the Wii will be produced quickly as it's less expensive to manufacture. I agree with the others, save your money for games. Good luck (I'm still looking too).

yeh im still looking....my max on ebay is £220...but i dont think i want to pay that much. id rather spend it on extra games and remotes.

And by the way, you will NOT find a wii for £190 on ebay for about a year now. lol

I know that sucks. what i was gonna do was buy one on ebay for £240 then keep looking in shops everyday and buy another to sell on ebay to make the money back. but my mum says we cant :(

Wait
people on ebay dont care what your resions are they just want your money
Stock will be replenished in game stores soon

You could get a job so you can afford a Wii off Ebay?

I am in the same situation as you, parents put £180 towards it, I coughed up an extra £70. That took the total to £250 for my Wii with Zelda. So I really only paid £30 over the RRP.

The thing with eBay is to wait and look, and wait some more. It took me about 5 days to find that deal. Its also useful to look at auctions that have just started, ones with just under 10, 7 or 3 days left. You can use Buy It Now to grab a decent before anyone else gets a look in.

Good luck.

Just to cover my ass . . . "To WuZeMe's Mother. I am not encourging your son/daughter to buy an over priced console from eBay."

That does not make sense! YOU have the money but YOU cannot use it? Is your Mum making you wait till you can get one at RRP and she won't let you buy one at over the RRP?

Yeh its silly. now school starts on monday/tuesday so i wont beable to get one unless its on weekends and there wil be hardly any then so i'll have to wait till about febuary :'(

Haha, i actually received two wii's on December 17th. One i waited for, and one i had connection for. I kept one and sold the other for 510 USD. I got about 30 messages asking me to sell it for 290, go ahead and hate on me if you want. But money is money. Epically when you live in your own apartment at 18.

Back