Wii On Ebay.

Oh yea thats rough, money is really probamatic to college kids and young guys in apartments.
But hey good job I say if you can find the demand for it, sell at the highest :)

Or seen as you have pounds and not Euros . . . . the exchange rate is

1 GBP = 1.48436 EUR

£180 = 267 EUR

yeh but krylik its different. I understand if your 18 in your own appartment, my bro cant afford one so he stays here. But most of the people I've done buisness with are 30+ most of them buying stuff for there spoided kids. Its greedy if they can afford to sell it for £200.

DarkenSpirit I suggest you never admit to mixing with the £ sign for a euro, Brits will not forgive you for such a deed! I for one will!

This thread seems to going along the lines of "Should people be able to sell Wii's for huge amounts of cash?"

Last edited:
i sold a wii for £380 on ebay on the 16th of this month :) i hope the person who brought it enjoys it as much as i enjoy mine (i payed £179)

jakenoble said:
DarkenSpirit I suggest you never admit to mixing with the £ sign for a euro, Brits will not forgive you for such a deed! I for one will!

This thread seems to going along the lines of "Should people be able to sell Wii's for huge amounts of cash?"

Yea sorry about that, my foreign studies have not yet begun, and its not like highschool teaches you these things :drool:

Back