wii or not to wii that is the question.

nintendo crab

hope hosptal surgeon.
May 18, 2006
uk birmingham.
OK
i have a 360 it's great(like all next gen concoles) but should i ...
A swapp it for a wii
B keep it
or C keep the 360 and get a wii aswell. please help,:scared:

presonally if i had it already i'd go with: C, not a big fan of trading in consoles maybe a game that i didn't care for but what if some awesome game comes out in a year for the 360 and you just have to play it, you'll be shelling out the money for the system again

I have to admit that I am glad I waited... was going to buy the 360... now going to buy a Wii and DS !!! Nintendo is back to being the best !!!

well it depends on if you can afford to keep both if yes id keep both for sure but if you are a bit strapped for cash go for the wii and sell your 360 on the loot if its available in you area or ebay
hint... ive realised you can sell a console for a lot more than its actually worth if you make it into a large bundle

Me Too

wii-gaming said:
I have to admit that I am glad I waited... was going to buy the 360... now going to buy a Wii and DS !!! Nintendo is back to being the best !!!

Yeppers! I've had my eye on a new 360...but now, I'm just gonna wait and get a Wii, a bunch of peripherals, and a DS Lite :D :D :D

Agreed with all who said C. You're better off keeping something than re-selling it. Also the thread name resembles that famous line in Hamlet: "To be or not to be, that is the question". :lol:

Back