Wii Play worth getting

George

Wii 4 teh Wiin
Sep 29, 2006
over there
Wii Online Code
4877-3286-3608-7887
So, i was actually wondering whether wiiplay is worth getting, ive heard quite a bit of info saying its boring and pointless, but i wonna know what you guys think, can anyone tell me?

U mean enough controllers for multiplayer? I dont so i guess i wont bother thanks.

^^^ i have to agree its strangly adictive ! + you get a controller with it

but i WOULD rather get a different game rather than this

I think it is really good if you like to be competitive and get high scores and stuff or if you see your mates very frequently then you should get it. dont get it if you already have enough controllers though! :hand:

How is the pool portion? It's comes out next week in the states and I was thinking about grabbing it. Is it a party game?

Some people like the games, some people dont. For me the games are quite tedious and ive only spent less than half an hour on them.

i believe it will be strangely addictive just as sports was and probably music and airplane. i would probably buy it even if it didnt come with a remote

I had wii play for about 30 mins then put it on ebay, sold for £20 so in effect got a remote for £15

The games are so small there not much playing in it.

i Hazard a gues people who hate wiiplay only played solo? its intended for two player! it says so on the box dammit! and in two player, it simply rocks.

Wii_Fan said:
Some people like the games, some people dont. For me the games are quite tedious and ive only spent less than half an hour on them.

Gazza123 said:
I had wii play for about 30 mins then put it on ebay, sold for £20 so in effect got a remote for £15

The games are so small there not much playing in it.

Maybe you need to give it more than half an hour to get into it...

I'd say aswell as all the games being pretty fun (with a few gems) it's a great tutorial for some of the main movements/actions you'll be doing with the remote in the future.

geoff2005 said:
i seems like its worth getting. its just 10 dollars.
As most people have said, if you need another remote, get wiiplay with it, if you dont need another remote, I wouldn't bother with it.

Back