Wii Play

has it been out in canada? cuz thats where i live lol, and on nintendo.com it says its comming out feb 15th

spirit0flight said:
An for those who say its "Easy" and completed in 5 minutes..
This means you got Platinum on ALL 9 Mini games?
I don't think so. :)
I think they meant play through each level once and unlocking them all. But yeah, I've had it for a week or so and still having fun trying to get all platinums.

hmmm I just thought of something...What would happen if you went to a store (eg, Gamstop/EB Games here in the US) and tried to sell them back WiiPlay without the wiimote? I think they would probably take it, but for how much? Any chance you could make money off of this? Surely theyve taken the free wiimote into account...

Well. i got either gold or silver on all games which is ok for me. Problem is on the bubble game i got really high level and it only gave me a silver it was like wtff!

WuZeMu said:
Well. i got either gold or silver on all games which is ok for me. Problem is on the bubble game i got really high level and it only gave me a silver it was like wtff!
Hmm... well it depends on what you mean by "really high level". If you get beyond level 12, then you should be set for at least a gold.

I would think the multiplayer part would outweigh anything else with this game but I am an American and can't play it yet.

I don't think the games suck! It's called interactive, these games should be played with someone so that it's fun all the time.

:incazzato:

Back