Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wii pool

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Avais100, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Avais100

Avais100 WiiChat Member

has anyone played this game? My dad loves snooker and enjoys the games on computer so are the motions good in this eg is it hard to control? can you put spin on the ball? does it have a full rotatable camera so you can see from ever direction?

2. timthepig

timthepig WiiChat Member

Use the free movement of the B button or use the D-Pad instead for more finite touches.

I managed to chip the ball, and it spun on the wood then back on to the cloth. Its also possible to chip it right off the table.

You can put spin on the ball, swerve it and chip it. The physics were quite surprising and very good indeed. If they added a bit more game around it - I would buy a standalone title.

The camera views are basically a "cue" camera and a plan view which are both enough.

I personally think Wii Pool is excellent, and worth it for Wii play alone. Though I'm expecting a fully blown snooker\pool game in the future.

3. King Wiired

King Wiired HITLER ME JEZ

Wii Friend Code: 8756-4872-6334-8478
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I go snooker club with my Dad every week :) he used to be best in his lil semi-pro league thing but he quit :) and both him and myself think its great, you can put like side, topspin and screwback on the ball etc.. but the only thing is, the basis of the pool game on Wii Play is just to pot all the balls (in 9-Ball order) in as less shots as possible. But I hope they bring a snooker game to the Wii :) would be the shizz

4. E7ernal

E7ernal Error Getting Statistics

Definately