Wii Shop Channel 3 new classic titles

sora4126 said:
whatever, I want them to put our Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. At least that one, then all the zelda games, super metroid. Then I'd be content.

What am I doing in here? I don't have a wii:mad2: :mad2:
Come on,

ANYONE SEEN SIGHT OF THE CLASSIC MARIO CART TO DOWNLOAD??:smilewinkgrin:

Not yet... the more I ponder, the more I realize there are tons of games I want to download, this is going to hamper my pocketbook.

Wiiconnaissance said:
Not yet... the more I ponder, the more I realize there are tons of games I want to download, this is going to hamper my pocketbook.
How easy is it to connect and is it really as simple as they say - Temptaion to spend all crimb money then?????

It's very easy. You enter the Shop Channel, buy your 2,000 or more points, then spend them in a matter of seconds by two types of searches: 1. By Console & 2. Alphabetically. It's a piece of cake!

So far, I'm pretty pissed off with this whole Virtual Console thing. These titles may be classic in terms of time, but not classic in terms of greatness.

Stop pulling 13 out of your bingo bag Nintendo, and start getting us the numbers we want! Where are the N64 games? Hmm??? Where is Street Fighter? Hmm? AND WHERE THE HELL IS SUPER MARIO WORLD?????

Virtual Console Wiki...

They have great games coming out, but when, well, that part of the screen is still left blank:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_titles_(North_America)

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Mario World and Super Metroid to name a few, and that's just from the SNES. Keep an eye on the Wiki, you'll get your dates soon enough. I'm just glad we all deserve to be impatient.

Goldeneye, WONT come out on the VC, as microsoft own Rare and Rare owns that game... can you really see that happening?

Themadnun said:
Goldeneye, WONT come out on the VC, as microsoft own Rare and Rare owns that game... can you really see that happening?
:nonod: OO man, hope they find a way to allow RARE games in... Diddy Kong Racing was wicked:D

Considering that Rare is making Diddy Kong Racing on the Nintendo DS, I'm sure they'll more than be willing to port Goldeneye to the Virtual Console. It will make them money I'm sure they know... does anyone know if it'll be ported to the 360 game list if it hasn't already? Rare will probably port the DKC franchise too, they did make a killing off of me and about every other friend I had back then on those games, I just can't see them not putting them on the VC... and let's not forget Killer Instinct for two systems they released... surely they'll keep the Nintendo/Rare fans in consideration for the VC.

Don't believe me about Rare porting Diddy, check out Nintendo Power's February 2007 (Volume 212) issue; I also have this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diddy_Kong_Racing_DS

hmm... well i'm too lazy to search forums but i think there's already been discussion about golden eye.

anyway... technicaly, nintendo own the licenses for golden eye, so by theory, they can do it. i believe i read somewhere here, i'm not quoting anything since i didn't search this but trying to remember, that microsoft and nintendo have talks for golden eye to be released.

with that being said, "Goldeneye, WONT come out on the VC, as microsoft own Rare and Rare owns that game" is not confirmed.

rare cant do anything with donkey kong, mario, or any of the nintendo characters for the 360 unless nintendo say so as donkey kong diddy kong and co are owned by nintendo, rare have the rights to very few nintendo characters, eg perfect dark series and banj and kazooie, other then that they left the deal empty handed

dan99iel said:
Pffffft, link to the past? It came out on GBA SP and i still have it! Unlikely for them to put it up on an older version...

Yeah, Link to the Past will never be a Virtual Console... game...

Back