Wii slot illumination?

i suggest you use the search engine b4 starting any new threads .. there are like 1000000000000000000000 threads that answer your query!!

Calvinhedge said:
Ok, now i just got my wii and > noticed my slot won`t illuminate. How can i keep it lit?

The light will only be on once you've received a message from someone on your friends list, or nintendo. Otherwise it's off.

You can how ever send your self one, and then not read it. But the light will still only be on when the Wii isn't.

Redman said:
i suggest you use the search engine b4 starting any new threads .. there are like 1000000000000000000000 threads that answer your query!!

I suggest you shut up and stop making pointless posts. Yours is just as bad as his.

Last edited:
Smoko said:
The light will only be on once you've received a message from someone on your friends list, or nintendo. Otherwise it's off.

You can how ever send your self one, and then not read it. But the light will still only be on when the Wii isn't.

I suggest you shut up and stop making pointless posts. Yours is just as bad as his.

lol i was just telling him bout the WONDERFULLLLLLLL search function...

some "PEOPLE" just need to calm down......

Redman said:
lol i was just telling him bout the WONDERFULLLLLLLL search function...

some "PEOPLE" just need to calm down......

Yeah, in a degrading way.

You could of also included the answer in your reply.

Back