Wii Sports Bowling

Mikey10

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Cyprus
Has anyone tried that tip on the Power Throws Training Excercise on 91 pins where if you throw the ball along the rails some sort of explosion is supposed 2 be triggered and you achieve a strike?????????
Ive been at it all morning but havnt managed it yet. Can anyone help me????
Thanks

i find its easiest if you do click a (to change the direction you are aiming) do 2 clicks to the right, then click a again, then move all the way to the right.

hold your b button and swing as high as you can with alot of spin on it...let go with the ball in the air...

its hard to explain, let me know if the above isnt any good

What shoul i be aiming to do? Am i trying to miss all the pins or hit a specific part of the rail????????

Yeah, i got it the first time I tried.....maybe I was just lucky because I've only been able to do it one other time.

Yes but you havnt told me what im aiming at? do i have to miss the pins all together? Do i have to hit a certain part of the rail? What is the catch?

I can do it maybe 20% of the time. The way I do it is:

1. Move all the way over to the far right, until you cannot go any further.
2. Tap left _once_ to move back away from the wall slightly.
3. Press A to switch to rotation mode and rotate clockwise 1 or 2 times, just a little.
4. Bowl, being sure to let go of the bowling ball late so that it goes up and onto the rails. I'm not sure about spin,i've never really thought about what I do. I think I spin it slightly to the right (towards the right gutter). I know it sounds crazy but I think thats what I do.

miss all the pins, you need to roll the ball along the top of the rail itself

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDNaL1Rb6XU[/MEDIA]

there you, some idea of how to do it

Cool!!!!! Thats amazing!!! I managed to do it. Thanks 4 all of you for your help!!!!

I can do it, finally... but still I can't beat my high score of 640 lol

I put too much spin one time and it fell off the rail right behind the pins. You def have to watch your spins and just loft the ball

Once I figured this out, I've been able to do it 100% of the time. It's very easy (and I'm not bragging.. because I stink at the game).

Don't turn your guy left or right yet. While he is aiming straight, move him to the right as far as you can. Now MOVE him one click to the left. Now you should be able to TURN him one click to the right. You will be aiming at the rail. Throw the ball, and lob it in the air as much as you can (like the training thing where you have to throw it over the barrier). Don't worry about spinning the ball. If you just lob it straight, it will ride the rail perfectly to the end everytime. If I can do it, anyone can!

Back