wii Tennis game NEEDS to be made

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
who else agrees that they NEED to make a full blown tennis game. We have all played wii sports tennis but now we need control of our character. also being able to throw the ball in the air with the nunchuck would be pritty pimp as well

I agree. Also, the direction of your shot should not be 100% based on timing, annoys me.

agreed. they need to make more games that require nunchuk/remote to fully capture the potential of the wii. use the nunchuk to move, hit with the remote. Also, if the chuk and remote are held close together, that should mean the player is holding the racquet with both hands. little stuff like that to make it seem like the real deal without having to go outside!

i forget where i saw it but the nadal tennis franchise is working on a wii version.... Q4 2007 i believe... i am with you all of you....i can't wait.

I'm sure nintendo is going to release a mario tennis game.
The system is designed for stuff like that. :thumbsup:

mario Power tennis was good, I liked the power-ups. I'm not sure they can do that now, unless you have big hammers, a poultergust300, lots of water, flowers, and uther power-up stuff. What I'm really looking foward to is another Mario superstar baseball wii style!

I hope they make an actual game. Like maybe a top spin game or something. Or maybe make their own Tennis game. All im saying is it better have Maria Sharapova in it.

Yeah it's got to be done :) Wii sports was made with the intention to show off and encourage game producers to start making these types of games and show how well they work.

Mario tennis would rock so badly lol

Mario Tennis! They just need to put Toad in it to make it fun :D There's too many classical games they need to remake for the Wii :D

CantGetAWii said:
I hope they make an actual game. Like maybe a top spin game or something. Or maybe make their own Tennis game. All im saying is it better have Maria Sharapova in it.

I can not agree with you more. Sharapova is so hot.

I want a Prince of Tennis Game more because they use Much cooler shots than Mario Tennis games.

Back