wii Tennis game NEEDS to be made

They need to utilize the nunchuk. However, it'll need to be a WIRELESS 'chuk to be any good because you can't swing the remote like a savage while holding the wired nunchuk. I believe the wireless model is confirmed, but can't remember if it's 1st or 3rd party - how about a bundle of the game plus wireless nunchuk for $60-70? I'd be in.

Maybe they're gonna make a tennis game with animated characters that serve no real purpose...like in super swing golf.

I think you could expect to see Mario Tennis in Spring or Summer 08. Some third party will most likely release a tennis game before that if I had to guess.

So close

JerrodDRagon said:
I want a Prince of Tennis Game more because they use Much cooler shots than Mario Tennis games.
I've got the Buggy Whip Shot(Snake) and nin-shiki drop-shot down. But I cant do the Boomerang Snake! Im so close to figuring out how to do it too. If only we could do the Tezuka Zone, Higuma Otoshi and Hadokyuu

Movement with the nunchuck is nice but imo i don't think they should use it unless the wireless is made.

Just a quick question: Can 3rd party companys use the mii's? Since If they can wouldn't it be cool to use them?

Since Using your own mii's makes it feel like you're in the game in a way :p.

And another thing they could make the tennis stars mii's and once you beat them you unlock them. Then you could download it to your own mii channel.

Back