Wii tragedy

:ee5k: :tard: :wtf:
Thats Crazy!!!!
Water Intoxication... Never Heard Of It.:eek:ut:

Thats just crazy, I heard if you drink lots and lots of water. your Lungs can Feel and die from that. Crazy women drinking water without going to the tolit.

That is so horrible it makes me feel like i don't deserve my wii i would have probably joined that 2 try and get one but to die for videogames 4 your kids that's suicide literally. Her family should own that radio station.

not to be a one of those "use search you asshole!!" type of guys, but i did post that yesterday. just don't post in the old one, now. we don't need two.

Omg, that's suck-a-licious :X Not funny dude, not cool at all. :sad:

I've nvr heard of dying from drinking too much regular water, that's insane!

ssbb_lover said:
Omg, that's suck-a-licious :X Not funny dude, not cool at all. :sad:

I've nvr heard of dying from drinking too much regular water, that's insane!
It's not so much a matter of overdrinking water, but she was just over her bladder capacity. It probably caused some kind of liver damage because she was holding in the water for so long. I think a human bladder can only hold around 16oz or something like that. Anyway, that's really sad. And all just to get a Wii for her kids... Wii kicks ass, but it's not more important than life.

a tragic story.."Hold your wee for a Wii" competition...Whose idea was that??

Water intoxication is not common but not unheard of either. Too much of anything will harm you.

What a tragic story. That really sucks for lack of better words.

To the person who said the family should own the radio station: Why? The Radio Station didn't prevent her from going to the bathroom. It was her choice not to go.

Stories like these pop up every few months. A while ago some student fraternity made freshmen drink a lot of water and one of them died. It is tragic that there are still people/groups that make others drink excessive amount when they should have known it was dangerous.

Going or not going to the bathroom would not have removed the danger. Your cells can hold up to a certain amount of water, untill they burst. The radiocompany should have known this.

Water not dangerous? If you would drink PURE water (only H20), without any minerals, your cells would explode as well, because they need minerals to hold the water.

EVERY material/liquid is toxic, given you take a big enough quantity of it.

r00ntje said:
Stories like these pop up every few months. A while ago some student fraternity made freshmen drink a lot of water and one of them died. It is tragic that there are still people/groups that make others drink excessive amount when they should have known it was dangerous.

Going or not going to the bathroom would not have removed the danger. Your cells can hold up to a certain amount of water, untill they burst. The radiocompany should have known this.

Water not dangerous? If you would drink PURE water (only H20), without any minerals, your cells would explode as well, because they need minerals to hold the water.

EVERY material/liquid is toxic, given you take a big enough quantity of it.

Point is: No one can make you do anything you don't want to. If you do so, it is your fault, can't blame your actions on someone else regardless of the risks involved or the prizes.

Back