Wii Troubleshooting

Wii Security Code

I have been trying to get my Wii online and cannot find my security code, i was wondering if you knew a way to get it off computer, Wii finds my wireless conn. but asks for sec. code, help?

Wii-Natic said:
I have been trying to get my Wii online and cannot find my security code, i was wondering if you knew a way to get it off computer, Wii finds my wireless conn. but asks for sec. code, help?

I've NEVER connected my Wii online, but as far as I know isn't the security code set by the user when configuring the wireless router??

fill me in please on the online gaming

I have been enjoying Medal of Honor online but have noticed some people just won't die, no matter how many times I shoot them. Are there cheats out there for this? I don't understand why anyone would want to even bother playing in this manner.

Mcnulty

If you can't remember your security code for your wireless router, call the support line for it and they will talk you through re-setting it etc.

Hey new to forums, I have had my Wii for a few months and it has worked perfectly fine, but I have not got to play it for a few weeks and when I finally came back everything works but it will not read any disks I put in, I tried 3 different games and they all are clean with no scratches, I cleaned the Wii but nothing seems to work, can anyone help me out?

How do you find the Mii's walking.....takes way too long. Is there just one set of matches or several?

WEP code

i need a wep code to get my Wii online i have looked several times and have been told you can find this code on your computer, can anyone walk me through getting to the code?

No, the Wii cannot be used for wachting dvd's.

press A and B buttons at the same time to grab the channel... move where you wish... then let go. :)

idjut said:
press A and B buttons at the same time to grab the channel... move where you wish... then let go. :)
Thanks a ton for the help! It sound so simple that now I feel kinda retarded. Especially after just watching the Ringer..

Back