Wii U game wishlist

The n64 didn't NEED a tablet since "ship status, map, team mate status, and mission objectives" were already onscreen.

But WITH a tablet, you can enjoy the graphics and action without all the info display. Not to take away from the 64. But it seems that in many games for the wii u (from what we've seen thus far), they take whats usually ON the screen and put it on the tablet. I imagine if they make a star fox for the wii u, that would be a suggested use for the tablet.

^^^ You gonna hiss and explode, too? :shifty:

But we're not cameleons. My eyes can't focus on two screens at once >_< <_>

You ain't 1337 enough. If you can do it on the DS (... wait, you do have a DS, don't you?), you can do it with a tablet. :p

The Ace Attorney series doesn't rush you to make quick button presses or constantly look at both screens.

Or just be able to multitask a bit; which I'm **** at, but I've managed fine at any games that have some ocular trickiness to 'em. Although now that I've thunk on it a bit it would be tough to have an entire map on the tablet and use it without pausing in some sort of fast paced action game... That'd be comparable to looking down after you've acquired a target via gun sights, and then having to reacquire said target: a bit disorienting.

There's definitely a place for game data being on the tablet, though. You could go through menus while the TV-side screen is paused via touch screen and all that handiness, and in non-action games you could display a shitton of data on the tablet. RPGs, MMOs, and clearing on-screen clutter for many games in general would be pretty handy. Sort of like what Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon does. The map is on the bottom screen, all the technical information on the top screen.

Ya, that was my point. :lol: Star Fox is action, after all.

Speaking of which, Star Fox for WiiU. All in favor need not say anything, all opposed can piss off.

Ahhhhh, what I would like to see is "Pokemon: Dawn of the Magikarps" It would just be awesome controlling a squadron of Magikarps in your hands in the tablet. It will be a new era! =P

Back to reality, I just hope the games will be okay and not let the 3rd parties overcome with the movements of the controller.

Back