Wii U game wishlist

A new HD kirby, metroid prime, and zelda game. I would also like a super metroid remake for the wii u.

Wii U needs a Crash bandicoot series. It would be nice seeing a ''Crash Bandicoot U'' Being released as a hit. I'm a big fan of Crash Bandicoot so yeah it would be good. Also some FPS like The House Of The Dead, Unreal Tournament etc..

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see a "Goldeneye Wii U" game...yeah yeah...I know...hehe. Yes, I am a little biased! But - with all the annoyances of the current Wii version fixed, like host migration and improved graphics. Heck, if that were the case, I'd probably but a new Wii U just for that!

From the fansite Xenoverse: "Tetsuya Takahashi and Koh Kojima stated, in an interview on MSI's official site in 2011, that now the time has come when game creators can do anything and make their dreams come true. Takahashi said that he would like to see people on the development team who isn't a player or interested in games, but who knows art and literature well. There will be a new designer, a woman named Kiko, and both groups (3DS and Wii U) from Monolith will be working on this project, which suggests that this project will be really big. Maps are said to be similar to Xenoblade, and that Xenoblade was just a trial for this project - what is possible to do today with JRPGs and how the world will respond. They want to do a story that even if someone doesn't know Japanese culture it will be fully understable for all players, no mater where they live."

Xenoblade was just a trial for an upcoming Wii U game......

Xenoblade was just a trial for this project

Those're some real bold words... From what I gather, this is essentially to Xenoblade fans as Rockstar announcin' Red Dead Redemption was nothin' but a test for grounds of the next Western game t' come, would be to me.

Which is t' say, with bold words like that, countless people must be currently shartin' sunshine and farts. Why do I even reference Family Guy if I don't watch it anymore...

That's Takahashi for you. Always one with ambition, and perhaps even too much. Still, other devs should take note.

CASTLEVANIA!!! i know most famous castlevania games are those with that epic side scrolling gamplay conbined with RPG (metroidvanias) but i would like to see a new castlevania game for the wii U i dont care if they make it a 3D. judgement (for wii) was um.... we... lets just say not to good xD and lords of shadows its.... not a castlevania, the original name was Lords of Shadows ( they added the castlevania title 1 day before the game was released) KONAMI needs to think more when making a castlevania for a 3D console i would like to see a remake of curse of darkness for wii U but with new stuff xD. i wish we get a great castlevania game DAWN OF SORROW , PORTRAIT OF RUIN and ORDER of ECCLESIA all of them for nintendo DS all of them great games :')

all what i want its a good castlevania game not that lords of shadows stuff or a fighting game -.-
i know mirrors of fate is coming soon for nintendo 3DS but im not interested on lords of shadows stuff :c because im a Castlevania fan
WII U + CASTLEVANIA = $$$ FOR KONAMI = ENTERTAINMENT FOR US = NO HOMEWORK FTW =)

THATS ALL!!! pray hard castlevania fans *-*

SSBfreak MAGIKARP ITS TASTY!!!!!!!!!!

I got a good wishlist to start off my Wii U... Including accessories and so on...

1. Wii U Deluxe Set

2. New Super Mario Bros. U

3. Call of Duty Black Ops II

4. Pikmin 3

5. Nintendo Land

6. Assassin's Creed III

7. Rayman Legends

8. Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition

9. Super Smash Bros Brawl

10. Wii U Remote Plus Black

11. Wii U Pro Controller Black

12. Wii U Nunchuck Controller Black

13. Wii Pro-Classic Controller

14. Wii U Nerf Armor Starter Kit

15. Wii U Write and Protect.

IF I WANTED TO GET JUST IN CASE...

1. Darksiders II

2. Wii U Eshop Card.

From Club Nintendo...

1. Wii Controller Holder

A lot of stuff.. Yesh? :D

Let's calculate how much all in total...

Price = $1037.74 with tax.

I have around 1100. So I'm good.

Last edited:
Mod Edit: No multi-posting.

Battlefield 3,Call of duty 2..Should of came out on the wii New james bond games is a must! :D,Better Internet broswer,More DLC UpdateD mario kart verision,Need for speed And Motorsports 3 Like they have it on Xbox >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back