Wii U game wishlist

Right, so no name change then? I mean Wii can't change it, but only in our imaginations (Horrible English, I know I try to do my best as Dutchman). Sorry for the joke, it's something I could not let go. I mean Nintendo, like every console developer team, isn't working with us (gamers) on the project's.

Revolution Sports.
Revolution Play.
Revolution Sports Resort.
Mario Kart Revolution.
I rest my case.

I don't recall too many Gamecube games have 'Cube and such in their name; if they stuck with Revolution as the console's name, they obviously wouldn't come up with the same names with "Revolution" in place of "Wii". :p Your case is shallow.

I don't recall too many Gamecube games have 'Cube and such in their name; if they stuck with Revolution as the console's name, they obviously wouldn't come up with the same names with "Revolution" in place of "Wii". :p Your case is shallow.
Super Nintendo and 64. I re-rest my case.

That's a low blow, colonel!

Don't scapegoat the 'cube like that, man. =/ Nothing compares to the **** that was the virtual boy, 'specially not the Gamecube. Last I checked, it didn't make your eyes implode and it had great games.

Nor has any of our recent posts been of relevance to my point that Nintendo wouldn't name all their games with "Revolution" instead of Wii clean and cut like that, if they did indeed keep the console's name as Revolution. :lol:

... But yeah, I think we've murdered the topic enough.

There's always ganna b a new pokemon series and games right, so why not 1 for the WiiU, it'd be like a DS with the WiiU controller being the touchscreen for the game (pokedex, pokemon, bag, save, etc etc etc). that be a good idea for all those pokemon fans out there.

Anyways only thing im waitin for is a new SSB, until then anythings kool with me. Also MK7 is Awsome for the 3DS, so Nintendo definitly needs a Mariokart for WiiU.

i like ur idea for pokemon and i will like mario kart on the wii u bcuz :wink: mario kart great game

There's always ganna b a new pokemon series and games right, so why not 1 for the WiiU, it'd be like a DS with the WiiU controller being the touchscreen for the game (pokedex, pokemon, bag, save, etc etc etc). that be a good idea for all those pokemon fans out there.

The WiiU tablet really is the best sort of controller for a Pokemon game, better than even the 3DS IMO. Fat chance they'l make a good mainstay Pokemon RPG for the WiiU, though... =/

I think the touchscreen tablet controller has a lot more potential, then Nintendo Fans think.

Back