Wii U game wishlist

what i'm really looking forward to is beyond good and evil 2.
mbison.gif
yesh!

it would be great if they going to make inuyasha & inuyasha the final act game on the wii u i will play it 48 hours evey day of my life
^6^

it would be great if they going to make inuyasha & inuyasha the final act game on the wii u i will play it 48 hours evey day of my life
^6^
If one is not released, I will pre-order a WiiU and be thankful for Nintendo's ability to be intelligent.

i don,t mind i just want to play new inuyasha game on wii or wii u tht will be great for me but idk about u guys^^

a new installment in the Mother series, F-zero, Metroid, Starfox, Zelda, Resident Evil, Castlevania, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Sin and punishment, etc... I think it might also be nice to update some classic games with better graphics aswell, and of course more online multiplayer support!

How about a new games with a new character to the Nintendo family, but rougher. Something completely different from the Mario family or Link. Come up with idea's for name and style. Maybe I or you could draw something. A character created and owned by us gamers.

Back