Wii U game wishlist

How about a new games with a new character to the Nintendo family, but rougher. Something completely different from the Mario family or Link. Come up with idea's for name and style. Maybe I or you could draw something. A character created and owned by us gamers.

I've been dealing with the "MAKE MOAR 1ST PARTY SERIES RAWR" talk since the Wii was announced, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it...

Mario and Zelda ain't the only good Nintendo games on the Wii, or the DS, and especially won't be on the WiiU. If you don't like the motto "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", then dig deep and find the games these epic 1st party titles tend to shadow over, even if the 3rd party games are just as good or not better. So many gamers who throw out this opinion (as well as the gamers who want more mature Wii games; but that's for another thread...) have yet to play Madworld, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter Tri, and the list goes further of games I've yet to play or discover as well, 'cause of my terrible budget.

Not to mention Sony 'n Microsoft's 1st party games could never survive as long as Nintendo's have IMO, or at least not the way they are now. I wouldn't think that we'll ever see a Halo 20 or God of War 7. Everyone should be damn thankful Nintendo puts so much work into their 1st party, whereas Sony and Bill Gates' worthless console rely on 3rd party to really rake in the dough.

/rant

... And that's my unnecessary response, which is unnecessarily long. And just for safe measure, if anythin' in my post offends or irritates ya, that wasn't the intention. I really just am sick of everyone complaining to Nintendo...

I'm not complaining I just was thinking like a new generation etc. And I do like the way that Nintendo leaves the controller to the gamedevelopers, to decide what to do with it. And I hope they also do make more hardcore game vore for those gamers. I don't say I'm one, but ‘when a kid cry's, you give it a bottle’, right? For the mature thing, I think costumers know which game they should buy for there four year old daughter, right? I'm just hoping, thinking, wondering and talking about what the next generation will bring us and I leave the rest up to Nintendo and the gamedevelopers. Have I cleared the air? Or do I owe you a cookie?:biggrin5::crazy:

Serious, are we ok?

I forgot to mention that post was hardly targeted at you, bro. It was a rant 'bout the people who think Nintendo is balls 'till they've got new 1st party series' and such. :lol: Your post slightly touched on that opinion, so I decided to throw that rant out.

Have I cleared the air? Or do I owe you a cookie?:biggrin5::crazy:

Air cleared or not, I would like a cookie. :D

Mario and Zelda ain't the only good Nintendo games on the Wii, or the DS, and especially won't be on the WiiU. If you don't like the motto "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", then dig deep and find the games these epic 1st party titles tend to shadow over, even if the 3rd party games are just as good or not better. So many gamers who throw out this opinion (as well as the gamers who want more mature Wii games; but that's for another thread...) have yet to play Madworld, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter Tri, and the list goes further of games I've yet to play or discover as well, 'cause of my terrible budget.

Not to mention Sony 'n Microsoft's 1st party games could never survive as long as Nintendo's have IMO, or at least not the way they are now. I wouldn't think that we'll ever see a Halo 20 or God of War 7. Everyone should be damn thankful Nintendo puts so much work into their 1st party, whereas Sony and Bill Gates' worthless console rely on 3rd party to really rake in the dough.
IIRC God of War is at 5.
The irony of "Mature" games is that their audience is mostly composed of people in their early teens. Those bash Nintendo for being a kid-friendly console. That said, if you want more mature games for Nintendo, buy the games!

I'm with you on your opinion.:yesnod: But it'll never end, I know it's frustrating. And to bring more bad news...... I ran out of cookies.:frown5:
And I've to MW3 on Wii isn't bad. That's also cause I don't buy games for the graphics for Wii anymore. For that I just wait till the Wii U is coming out..... has anyone still a bad thought about the name? Cause it's getting pretty regular to me.*In thoughts* (Aahh... Wii Uuuuuu.... NO!. Oh, **** now the moment is gone!)

Last edited:
How about just ‘The Nintendo 10’ or ‘Nintendo 10’? I think ‘Nintendo Generation’ would be a good name, like I'm playing on my Nintendo, Nintendo Generation or NG. You know like the playstation 1, 2, 3/PS 1, 2, 3. But I do care more about gaming then the name. I'm just throwing my thoughts here.

Last edited:
How about just ‘The Nintendo 10’

That's... Even worse. :lol:

I'm still a tad annoyed that Nintendo decided to use Wii instead of the project name for said console, Revolution. Such adept motion controls really were a revolutionary concept to modern gaming...

That's... Even worse. :lol:

I'm still a tad annoyed that Nintendo decided to use Wii instead of the project name for said console, Revolution. Such adept motion controls really were a revolutionary concept to modern gaming...
The name change had to do with translation issues and simplicity.

You might not like it, but its a much more acceptable name than the horribly generic "Revolution" title.

Back