wii users paying for internet play PROJECT

We all know what you mean, it's been bitched about for.... a lot, OK?
And please, use proper spelling, grammar and capitalization as stated up.

And no, this isn't unnecessary spam, what your post comes across as to the intelligent mind is spam itself, with its lack of vowels and etc.

But seriously, on topic now, online gaming owns and Nintendo would own with it.

The Internet is already free so don't see the point in paying for it anyways we are already getting a demo channel like someone said before ifyou can't wait then get a 360 or ps3. The games will be coming soon though just gotta wait

well i do see a point in paying because the funds would help nintendo make an even more enjoyable experience for us customers. the online community is pretty watered down but i do believe nintendo will and is trying to make improvements and it will be an ongoing procedure.

ref1mind said:
well i do see a point in paying because the funds would help nintendo make an even more enjoyable experience for us customers. the online community is pretty watered down but i do believe nintendo will and is trying to make improvements and it will be an ongoing procedure.
You made a point but if they suddendly do that more people are going to ***** about it

well then do what microsoft does..silver is free gold costs...so the regualr wifi for wii is free but if you want a wifi club membership you pay

ref1mind said:
well then do what microsoft does..silver is free gold costs...so the regualr wifi for wii is free but if you want a wifi club membership you pay
also that would be called plagerism.theyd get sewd

oh boy..we got a literal one here..lol..i didnt mean it literally i just meant something like it thats all...lmao

first of all im 19 and im in college 2ndthats what people do to easily text something. now if u wanna play the f****** spelling game with me try me. and i still have my point about what i said. now that should keep yo a** quiet

My god guys just calm down.:wtf:
With the subject I dont think it would help publisheres kame online games.It's up to them to make it online or not.

i dont understand.... this is a thread err, project, about paying more money? why dont we patition our government to raise taxes. i dont need this cash, here, tell me a reason to pay you more..... this thread is like someone saying here, do you want this for free or do you want it for 30 bucks and you quickly whipping out your wallet...

miiwiiwii said:
first of all im 19 and im in college 2ndthats what people do to easily text something. now if u wanna play the f****** spelling game with me try me. and i still have my point about what i said. now that should keep yo a** quiet

spell... well i cant type it here, but the thing that cleans your carpet in your house, you know it sucks **** up. spell that thing haha.

My opinion is that it should stay free. I see no reason for paying extra for a few extra features.

miiwiiwii said:
Watch out people, we got a 19 year old here.

hey can some1 tell me if you dont have wireless. can u search for a acess point to find ur computer??

Back