wii users paying for internet play PROJECT

The point is that they're less online games currently because there is no motivation for game makers to make one, that's why online games thrive on the 360. Yeah it's nice of Nintendo to make it free, but for game creators to design a whole nother part for online to get nothing but a few more copies sold is stupid, for 360 it's money making machine, the most anticipated games of this year for the Wii online are being made by Nintendo [Mario Kart, Brawl], Nintendo cares, but they come out witha could game every year? They need to step up, with our loss.

^some of us are humans after all! lol

FLYNNN said:
The point is that they're less online games currently because there is no motivation for game makers to make one, that's why online games thrive on the 360. Yeah it's nice of Nintendo to make it free, but for game creators to design a whole nother part for online to get nothing but a few more copies sold is stupid, for 360 it's money making machine, the most anticipated games of this year for the Wii online are being made by Nintendo [Mario Kart, Brawl], Nintendo cares, but they come out witha could game every year? They need to step up, with our loss.
that is exactly what i was thinking:yesnod: but i guess they could not do it or they would get sued

Personally, I'm not willing to pay anything. I bought the console, I pay for my internet- what's the problem? It should be free.

Besides, when converted over to CDN the Euro is way too expensive.

TacoTy said:
I don't see how they would get sued. Companies do things alike all the time.
As visions of Playstation 3 danced in their heads...

The reason Xbox Live costs so much is because it is a premium service, with Xbox Live Arcade and Achievements/Gamescore and TrueSkill Matchmaking. If WiiConnect24 is bumped up to a "premium" service where, all that you are paying for is the hope that some day Nintendo will bump up the features for their service, than very few people will be willing to invest. Then again, Nintendo wouldn't need to do that in the first place. The Wii and the DS alone are making Nintendo more than enough to rig up a "premium" service for free. But they aren't going to, because they missed that opportunity a long time ago. They already have a strong presence of the infamous Friend Code system in most of their online games. They already have sold millions of systems that have no hard drive. I will bet everyone that Nintendo can do a better job with this next generation, but we will have to wait and see.​

261311 said:
Personally, I'm not willing to pay anything. I bought the console, I pay for my internet- what's the problem? It should be free.

Besides, when converted over to CDN the Euro is way too expensive.

As visions of Playstation 3 danced in their heads...

Haha go canadian dollar. although we still get screwed up north here. even tho our dollar is par with the americana, if i wanna buy wii points in a store i have to pay 26$. if i were to buy it straight from the wii with a credit card it would be like 19.83 or something because the Canadian dollar happened to be stronger that day. and thats a bad example, its just such bull ****. their taking the american price off books now cuz people keep complaining about it, and for good reason.

Back