Wii VC Hacked

ya someone will eventually find a way to get them for free and get them to work on any wii but my real complaint is if they want us to spend 5$-10$ per vc game they should put one people will actualy play i meen in us and canada we are still waiting for a good game for snes donkey kong country but japan ands europe have had it since december if you ask me the us and canada should give us a little more bang for our buck insted of starting of with some ok games and the rest being junk give us some good ones like dk or super metroid those were given classics

Razoola said:
The answer is simple..... NO ONE BUY ANY VC GAMES... Nintendo will have to give a few away free to try and get people to start paying for them. I'n not personally interested in any of the VC games though so it dosent bother me if it gets hacked at some point or not.

Raz
*holds back a laugh* Right, I will stop buying games on VC so that way there will be some free games later on, when one of my favroite games come on, I won't buy it, i'll just play the crap I have already, HA HA HA, you can't be serious, not buy my favroite games? I buy my Wii at launch just to wait to make everybody else happy? I'm sorry but i'd rather just pay the price on VC, I don't see what the problem is with just paying for the game, and if you ask me, the prices for for the games on VC are pretty reasonable, I mean, if you can't spend $8 on a game, then don't play games, because today's high end games cost around $70, you can get 7 N64 games for that price, 7 N64 games, that's more games than I got for my N64 (I have around 5 N64 games) and i think I paid more than $10 per game back when I used my N64

wow i cant wait to see if a website like that comes out cool good thread!!!!!!

forum.png

Everyone who wants to be my friend please PM me

Also if you wanna give me rep(the mushroom on the bottom) Thanks and if you dont then watever

heh. nice arguments. vc titles are overpriced. theres a simple legit solution though. hit craigslits,ebay buy the old console and games its cheaper! thats what i plan to do. why pay 10 bux for a N64 rom when you can get the actual cart for 5?

ive seen many n64's selling for 40-60 bux and usually with 10 games or more. :D :D

Each VC game is assigned a special code which only registers with one particular wii so that copying is prevented. It may be done in the future but for now, that ground remains sacred.

Listen Nintendo is smart more than 99.999% of people 0.001% could hack VC but they would not waste their time because they are doing things like warping to mars

iplaywii said:
Just now kept playing and you can actually see the F-Zero icon pop up under SD Channels. It's there and everything, when you try to copy it to the Wii system memory; however, it says it cannot be copied. There's a number beside the icon like (27), (136), etc. Wonder what that refers to?

Numbers are blocks it uses.

If virtual console was free or near free, can you image if Nindento advertised this point. It would definately increase sale of wii's which would increase the sales of software.

Sacrificing profit of a few buck on a virtual console game to get potential customers buying Wii's to download the games would be immense.

golden axe said:
If virtual console was free or near free, can you image if Nindento advertised this point. It would definately increase sale of wii's which would increase the sales of software.

Sacrificing profit of a few buck on a virtual console game to get potential customers buying Wii's to download the games would be immense.

Sorry man, the amount of profit they are making from the VC will never be outweighed by the amount of wiis they'd sell from making VC free. It'll never happen. The Wii is selling amazingly well already, they're having trouble meeting the demand, they have no incentive to make it more appealing to the consumer.

that's actually not a bad idea the wouldn't lose any money because all they have to do is upload it it cost 'em like $0.50 a game maybe and Wii sales would soar

WiiZero said:
that's actually not a bad idea the wouldn't lose any money because all they have to do is upload it it cost 'em like $0.50 a game maybe and Wii sales would soar
It's not that simple though.
They'd have to pay for hosting and EVERYTHING. It's a lot more than just uploading it, but I like your motives. :thumbsup:

The news of VC being hacked will come late to this site because the average age of the users here is around 16.
Right now it is already possible to steal points from another persons account to buy games, and its already possible to download raw copies of the games directly from the store to your computer, though they are currently unusable.

If you are really interested and you have some talent why not try to hook up with the groups working on it and help out?

Back