Wii VC Hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepOnFrog

Hmmm.... (_!_) Do you know how bothered I am?

You see, from very early on in this thread it became obvious that debating must be the only excitement you are allowed each day. If you debate too much, then you could be labelled a Mass Debater, perhaps. I don't know, but maybe you should spend some time around other people?

Taking matters too personal? Actually no. You're just very good at provoking. I am very good at being wound up, and I am also very good at stepping back from it all and taking in the grand view.

No, you are very good at creating and holding debate. Problem is, though, that you're getting the backs up of a few people. After a while that number will grow more and more.

I understand completely. I do realize I am VERY good at provoking. But I am also good at being wound up as well. I'll ignore your first paragraph because it looks like its meant to be an insult, but it really doesn't matter to me as we don't even know each other. It appears that more people support me here than those that do not or don't like me. Sometimes I mean to turn heads. It's just the internet it doesn't really bother me. However I simply provided multiple reasons of why it is or could be considered stealing and would listen to real reason as to why its not, yet you haven't actually provided that information which is what provoked me.

Quote:
Originally posted by StepOnFrog

Anyway,
Quote:
Originally Posted by acphydro
"Re-arranging your statement in that you have no NEED to hack a VC game, when in fact you had originally stated that you were going to keep hacking *a VC game* until you cracked it.... pffft!"
...do you know, I was actually wrong on that.!?

Do you also know, that I really couldn't give a cr*p.

And, besides... winding people up on t'other side of the world is one of the very first things the majority do (mostly as children, and mostly from new computers) when they get onto the internet.

BTW... Just a thought, and I think you have stopped now (recently), but should you do it again... for future reference, remember Forum Members (regardless of which Forum you're a Member of) don't take too lightly at Double Posting. Perhaps you may wish to spend a while debating this with someone, eh?

Boomshanka!

Just for the record I didn't say that, you did. Glad I could be of service to you. I was provoked by you and I'm assuming that you aren't a child with a new computer. I can easily provide proof of how many computers I actually own as its sad. However since that paragraph really doesn't have any merit or reason to exist I'll just simply state this question: What does double posting have to do with this? In fact its hard to tell if you are directing this towards me or someone else or forgot to quote someone else first. This is what I'm talking about with you being confused. I didn't double post unless my login timed out and it made me re-login after submitting, but given there isn't a double post from me anywhere on this forum one would have to assume you are directing that against someone else?

Either way, you gave it a nice shot but ultimately gave up on the original topic of discussion, so lets just end the personal attacks here---I'll be the better person and cease to imply anything about you maybe you will do the same, who knows. ;)

marq08 said:
Umm you guys do realize that if you want to hack the virtual console it is ridiculously hard adn near impossible but on hte otehr hand if oyu want to load your own emulator and roms from your sd card its the easiest thing in the world right? It's a nifty little trick and very old i might add called SDLoad now quit being noobs and eitehr pay for the games and support nintendo or load your own roms adn quit trying to steal the vc games...

:cornut:

The answer is simple..... NO ONE BUY ANY VC GAMES... Nintendo will have to give a few away free to try and get people to start paying for them. I'n not personally interested in any of the VC games though so it dosent bother me if it gets hacked at some point or not.

Raz

JerrodDRagon said:
If someone finds a way to get me free games (VC) I'll do it, its the least I can do for Nintendo making the Wii Region locked and not letting me get the Bleach and One Piece game.
2 words,
ACTION REPLAY!
YAY! No more region locking!
I loved this with my gamecube. Action replay rules man.
Especially if there's only a game out only in the UK and you have a US gamecube.

hyproVision said:
Are you sure you can load it onto another Wii? I highly doubt it...

ok first of all read the forum before you make a noob remark...the answer is yes but it won't work at this point unless you are hiding the magical algorithm crack which probably isn't a normal algorithm to begin with and is probably multiple occurences of different ones. Secondly to everyone else: either hack them, load them with action replay, or quit arguing about whether it's justified or not and just boycott them...or better yet if yo uliek the games and don't want to hack them then buy them.

Or, just get an emulator for ur PC. U must have a PC to be on here typing?

banned said:
Or, just get an emulator for ur PC. U must have a PC to be on here typing?

It's comments like this that make me worry about the human race, have some CURIOSITY man! ;-)

In all seriousness, running old games for free on your pc is an old and solved problem, running them on your wii is complex new difficult and shiny :D

canumbler said:
It's comments like this that make me worry about the human race, have some CURIOSITY man! ;-)

Curiosity? CURIOSITY!!!!! :hand:

It was CURIOSITY that made me dismantle that bomb...!

I'm now typing this with my nose and tongue...! :lol:

Eugh! My keyboard's all sticky! :lol:

Canumbler said:

In all seriousness, running old games for free on your pc is an old and solved problem, running them on your wii is complex new difficult and shiny :D

:lol:

Yes wii is new and shiny. But nowhere near difficult. You need an Action Replay, SD Memcard Gecko, SD card, and a Wii. About 20 minutes to set it up and you can be playing those roms in no time. Although actual Wii homebrew is proving to be quote slowly progressing.

Yes and No... I don't support hacking or stealing but I also don't and won't just simply roll over and die for prices set by some marketing knuckleheads whose only goal is to bring home the highest profits possible...

Just vote with your wallet/billfold/dollars/pounds and hurt them the only way you can. If you don't buy their product at the price they are demanding, then they will be forced to lower that price. If enough people do so, then they will obviously shift their behavior. Power to the peeps, okay...

-Chewie

fiveryanfrenzy said:
it's their business that they've created and set up, you can't simply come up with some argument to justify stealing or 'hacking' to get free games, what right do you have to do what you want with something that doesn't belong to you? pay for the right to play and be happy that they have supplied us with such entertainment and that they keep on doing so.:thumbsup:

Chewie said:
Yes and No... I don't support hacking or stealing but I also don't and won't just simply roll over and die for prices set by some marketing knuckleheads whose only goal is to bring home the highest profits possible...

Just vote with your wallet/billfold/dollars/pounds and hurt them the only way you can. If you don't buy their product at the price they are demanding, then they will be forced to lower that price. If enough people do so, then they will obviously shift their behavior. Power to the peeps, okay...

-Chewie

If you had read the whole thread you may have noticed the part about how much money it costs to host the files, support them, pay staff, etc. The profits cant really be that high...unless insane amounts of people are buying points and using them.

But yeah I agree....vote with your wallet.

Back