Wii VC Hacked

fiveryanfrenzy said:
nintendo is a business providing us with a way to get and play these games, the price really isn't that bad for the hours you get out of it, why not just be honest and appreciate what they have done for us all these years?:confused:

it's their business that they've created and set up, you can't simply come up with some argument to justify stealing or 'hacking' to get free games, what right do you have to do what you want with something that doesn't belong to you? pay for the right to play and be happy that they have supplied us with such entertainment and that they keep on doing so.:thumbsup:
/CARE

Wouldn't work as the Wii doesn't have an emulator. Then again I don't own a Wii until the 6th of Jan

PtonJalken said:
Nintendo will do one of the following if idiots do this:

1. constant firmware to disable new methods of cracking.
2. kill VC.
this guy is thinking right i mean if some one does "crack" the vc. it will only cause problems for others cause yea 5$ or 10$ for a games i all ready have but the wii is all ready the least costly of any system in this gen launch and it just saves my the trouble of having to break out my nes,snes,turbo grafx 16,sega or N64 to play them

and i can easily see it happening too, many idiots have spoiled things like this for other software/hardware in the past.

i think that the prices are a tiny bit too high, but if you think about it... its worth it. because once you buy a game, you pretty much have it forever. for those of us who own working NES, SNES, N64, etc... we might think that we dont need to buy the games for VC, but these systems can just stop working any minute, like my NES. luckily my N64 is still working nicely, but im still gonna get Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time (when it comes out).

its bull it dosnt work when you download the vc u also download a patch with the game which tells your wii and your wiii alone to play the download so therfore anyone else you give the game to it wont work beacause the wii console has a different codeing

PtonJalken said:
and i can easily see it happening too, many idiots have spoiled things like this for other software/hardware in the past.
Yeah, like the PSP, because of people making UMD rips and stuff, SONY loses money, so to prevent that, they make an update incompatible to the previous eboots, which really makes it a pain because there is some pretty cool legal homebrew

purana said:
As to your PSP and firmware 1.5, be sure to check out http://www.dark-alex.org/ and get an 3.02 OE-B firmware installed

I've recently upgraded to it after running one of his 2.71 hacked firmwares. Basically it includes devhook functions etc built in. Plus the ability to run homebrew like the 1.5 firmwares, as well as pick up the recent features added by Sony in the firmwares its based on.

yes thats the best... 3.02-b and is even better than 1.5 + you can go back to 1.5 anytime..... ( tried it already )

Last edited:
Bulldogxx831 said:
But the thing is that their are less and less vending machines. Why not just use the pass for the truck.

But only people with vending machines should have bought a vending machine pass...

I would obey the honor system because think about it. Why would nintendo want us to register our name, address, wii number, etc, and just stand by and watch themselves get ripped off by people pirating the downloads onto their own Wiis? They have all the information to their disposal in many cases. I'm not saying you'll get slapped with a 5,000,000 dollar lawsuit, but I do recommend to simply pay to play.

Nintendo have all your information for marketing decisions, not for any other single porpuse.

Having all that information they know what people buy, what they play more and how much time, what people in London play more and what people in New York like more.

Having all that info makes Nintendo know their costumers and bring them what they want and enjoy better. It´s like knowing their market share.

Wii connect 24 and the message of what you play is thind of scary for me.. I think Nintendo has acess to all your information and use it in their data base. I don´t feel much confertable with it, but on the other hand I don´t really care if they know if I play zelda and how much it cause it´s a tinny thing for me (and big for Nintendo).

About VC, I think Nintendo are doing a lot of money out of it and their target isn´t all the hardcore gamers that run for modchip and hacking, but the casual gamer that just want to enjoy a little bit of gaming and are willing to pay for those games. As they don´t have any cost with VC they´ll always gonna make profit out of it as I don´t see my parents searching the internet for a way to crack VC just cause they want to play sonic or zelda.. they´ll just pay for it.

What makes me a little bit sad for Nintendo is that they didn´t care for their oldschool fans (those who have suported them all over the years) on the VC thing. I think they should allow us to download the games for free if we already have the original game (at least at half price or something). It could be tracked by the serial nº of the game and console. We could register our old consoles on VC and our old games. This wouldn´t ruin the VC sales cause I bet ppl would buy the games they´ve missed before and make a colection of old games, and new gamer would buy games to. Everyone was happy and Nintendo could see what old gamers are still play, how much new gamers are, make retro clubs online, ect ect. Would be great to build an online comunity for gamers. This would take the wii two steps ahead of competition (as they are one step already, lol).

pizzer said:
... soon we'll see games at $100 and that will be the norm!
PS3 games soon gonna be 100$. thats y nobodys gettin it. PS3 SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has begun, now does this work on a DVD? I highly doubt it but they are dumping the games on the net none the less. SO someone must be close I am sure. Redsteel and Cars are out there also as I can see.

ÜÜÜÜ þ PI!
Ü Ü²²ÛßßÛÛÛÜ Ü ß ÜÜÜÜ
þ ß²ßܲ²ÛÜ ÜÛ²²Üß²ß Ü²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ
ßÜÜ ß ÜÜß²Ûßßßßßßßßß ßßßßßßßÛßÛ þ
ß²² ²²Ûß ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ²² ÛÛÛÛß ÜÜß
ß ÜÜÛ ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛÛ°ÛÛÛÛÛÝÞÛÛÛÜ °±²ß
°° ²²ÛÝÞÛßß ÛÛÛÝ Ü Û²Û Ü ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÝ°ß °°
ÜÜ ÜÜ ßÛÛ ß ÜÛ² ÛÛÛ Þ² ÛÛÛ Û ÛÛÛ²²Ûß ÜÜ ÜÜ
Ü²ß Ü²ß Ü²ÜÛÛÛÛÛÝÞÛÛÛ ÛÛ ÛÛÛ ÛßÛÛÛÜ Ü ß²Ü ßÛÜ
ÞÛÝ ÛÛÝ ÜÜ ß ßÛ²ÛÛ ÞÛÛÝ ²Û ²ÛÛ ²ÛÛ²²ß ÜÜ ÞÛÛ ÞÛÝ
ß²Ü ß²²Ü ß²²ß Ü Û ßß ÛÛÛÝ ±Û ²ÛÛ ±Û²Ü Ü ß²²ß ܲ²ß ܲß
ßßÛÜÜÛßÛÛÜÜÜ²ß ² ²ÛÛÛ °² ²²ÛÝ ²²ßÜ ßßÜÜÜÛÛßÛÜÜÛßß
ÛÛßß²²ÜÜ ± ܲÛÛÛÛ ± ²²ÛÛÜ Ü² Üܲ²ßßÛÛ
m0 ²Û Ü ßÛ²Ü °ÞÛß ßÛÝ ° ß²²ÛÛÛÛ² ܲÛß Ü Û² CRO
°² ß²ß Û ß ßÛÜÛß ß²²Û²ß ß Û ß²ß ²°
± ² °° ß Ü²²Ü ß °° ² ±
° ± ÞÝ ßß Ü ÞÝ ± °
Ü ° Üß þ ßÜ ° Ü
ß ß

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (c) Nintendo

ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
³Û²±° RELEASE INFORMATION _ __/ / / /_____ __ _ °±²Û³
ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
Platform: Wii Category: Role Playing
Released: 02/01/2007 Origin: Europe

³Û²±° RELEASE NOTES _ __/ / / /____ __ _ °±²Û³
Link, a young man raised as a wrangler in a small, rural
village, is ordered by the mayor to attend the Hyrule Summit.
He sets off, oblivious to the dark fate that has descended
upon the kingdom. When he enters the Twilight Realm that has
covered Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and is captured. A
mysterious figure named Midna helps him break free. With the
aid of her magic, they set off to free the land from the
shadows.

Link, Zelda, Midna and many other characters, both new and old.
How to progress through the game: Link must explore the vast
land of Hyrule and uncover the mystery behind its plunge into
darkness. As he does, he'll have to enlist the aid of friendly
folk, solve puzzles and battle his way through dangerous
dungeons. In the Twilight Realm, he'll have to use his wolf
abilities and Midna's magic to bring light to the land.

Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and
arrows, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other
items, both new and old. Players can use the Wii Remote as a
fishing pole, while a spin of the Nunchuk controller executes
a spin attack.

³Û²±° Special NOTES _ __/ / / /____ __ _ °±²Û³

Multi 5: English, Deutch, Francais, Espanol, Italiano

Full raw dump, unscramble with "GOD/WOD unscrambler 0.4" by xt5
avaliable at: http://www.ingenieria-inversa.cl/?p=9

Have fun, enjoy...

Pi Putting the 360' Spin on the Wii :)

agree games are overpriced, but if you don't like the price, don't buy them now as they should come down in the not so far future (hopefully)

Back