Wii vs PS3

Thechickenman27

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
Ive been hearing about this comparison alot and i personally like the wii better. The PS3 is a fun console though..... 360 sucks

Thechickenman27 said:
Ive been hearing about this comparison alot and i personally like the wii better. The PS3 is a fun console though..... 360 sucks

I like the Wii better than all...the PS3 is losing badly and the 360 I just don't like

sigh:

yet another pointless thread that will be flamed!

well heads up for a BIG! arguement!

Very very bad thread....it said something, then stop. I'm sure ther are other thread you could have said this.

Also

Wii>X360>PS3

what a sad and poiintless post, aiint ya got beta thiings to talk about then game consoles, "whiich iis the best" 1 word comes to miind YAWN

Zap2 said:
Very very bad thread....it said something, then stop. I'm sure ther are other thread you could have said this.

Also

Wii>X360>PS3
Couldn't say it better myself

Wii is the best, X360, next in the line, PS3, not saying it's a bad console, but can use some improvement (in the company field that is, console too)

BTW, nice avatar, is that Hugh Laurie?

Zap2 said:
Wii>X360>PS3
I was going to post exactly that.

However, at work I will try to sell PS3's even though I work outside of the media dept. Purely because it is the cheapest Blu-ray DVD player out at the moment.

The PS3 isn't bad; it just has a stupid price. That's what the Wii has over the PS3, a lot lower price.

I love the Wii. The PS3 is crap because they copied Microsoft and Nintendo's controller ideas. As well as a serious lack of decent games for it.
The 360 looks interesting. I like its games. Specifically Crackdown. That game is amazing I love it. I'm looking into buying one for it, gears of war and Halo 3.

Ever since Dead Rising the 360 has caught my eye. I'd love to get one, but the Wii is more important.

I don't even want a PS3 until some great games come to it 360 already has a fair share but I wish online was free

My brother bought a 360 a few months ago and since I've got the Wii it hasn't been touched. My brother got Gears and we've both got up to the same dull part and not touched it since. (The part where the blind thing is searching for you) There are couple of 360 games coming up I'm interested in, mainly GTA4 and Banjo Threeie (if it's any good) but other than that not much is coming out. All shooters really. BTW, I may be in a minority, but I thought Oblivion was AWFUL.

The PS3, btw, I have little to no interest in. Will get one eventually, but I can't see me having it for at least 3 years.

sigh...why is it always the noobs who make the dumb posts and end up being flamed.
by the way the 360 pwns!!!
unless you just don't like shooters(you would have to be pretty weird...)
and most of the games for the ps3 are on the 360 so WTF!

Hybrid said:
sigh...why is it always the noobs who make the dumb posts and end up being flamed.
by the way the 360 pwns!!!
unless you just don't like shooters(you would have to be pretty weird...)
and most of the games for the ps3 are on the 360 so WTF!

Thats a good point, a lot of important franchises that were previously Playstation exclusive are on the 360, such as GTA. But the 360 just doesn't do it for me at the moment, it hasn't got the games that really interest me, which is probably why I've been playing Nintendo games for the past 20 years. And I've nevery really been into shooters since GoldenEye to be honest. However, if the PS3 suddenly by magic got Shenmue 3, I'd have to buy it no matter what the price.

Thechickenman27 said:

i love these little nub kids that say that the 360 sucks etc. The 360 can kick the ass of the Wii anyday. First of all. We have the online play. yes, you may have to pay for it, but its really good and user friendly. If you want a system for multimedia funtionality you will get a PS3. The PS3 doesn't suck. its an awsome system technology wise. Perhaps gaming wise, yes it has the grafics. but its the same old thing. This is were the wii comes in. The wii is for everyone. its not for hard core gamer. the 360 is for hardcore.

Well thats my oppinion

Back