Wii vs PS3

Never been a fan of the Xbox. The 360 doesn't surprise me enough to spend those bucks either. However it is neat. Playing the displays, the PS3 is flat out amazing without a doubt. Price is what deters me also. The Wii is for me though, it does everything! but play dvd's of course. Personally I don't have the time for two consoles either, afterall having the Wii is like having like six anyway. Hands down, the Wii has my vote for best console ever made.

Also wanted to point out...has anybody noticed that the Wii graphics are not all that much different than the PS3? I can't wait to see what the future holds in the future games the Wii has to offer.

I personally have had enough of this console war thing!!!

This is what i reckon:

PS3: Excellent!
Xbox 360: Excellent!
Wii: Excellent!

The End!!!

WiiBad said:
Also wanted to point out...has anybody noticed that the Wii graphics are not all that much different than the PS3? I can't wait to see what the future holds in the future games the Wii has to offer.
WTF are you talking about???
the wii graphics are similar to the ps2(better though)but to the ps3 the graphics are nothing!!!

I haven't been impressed with anything I've seen on component PS3. In fact some of the games have been downright ugly. Then again their library is severly lacking IMO. Understandably it's great hardware, but mine is nothing more than a dust collector (which it's much better at than 360 or wii)

I can't say anything about the graphics of the PS3 yet really, but screenshots and videos I've seen so far have hardly blown me away. I've had a good go on my brother's 360 and nothing on that has really made me go wow either tbh. Sure Gears looks nice, but whats the point of all those nice high res textures when the game chugs along and pauses to load in the middle of a cutscene? And don't get me started on Oblivion, I thought pop-up grass was left in the N64 days.

But theres nothing that has pushed Wii yet either. Call me crazy though, but I think Excite Truck actually looks really good in places.

Yeah it does and future Wii games will show everyone that the Wii has a lot of tricks up its sleeve

But theres nothing that has pushed Wii yet either. Call me crazy though, but I think Excite Truck actually looks really good in places.

I've been more impressed with Excite Truck than most PS3 titles..

As for the 360, playing a game like Gears or Lost Planet in HD on a 70''+ tv is jam packed explosive excitement to me so we may have to disagree there. :D The cinemas lag yea.. but that's really not why I play the game anyway. ;) Now Oblivion.. I bought the game expecting to give it as much love as I gave my PC version (only from the couch).. I was sorely disappointed.

Thechickenman27 said:
Ive been hearing about this comparison alot and i personally like the wii better. The PS3 is a fun console though..... 360 sucks
sigh

fanboy for life?
hate 360 cause all your friends have one and you cant afford one?

Sovieto said:
sigh

fanboy for life?
hate 360 cause all your friends have one and you cant afford one?
"Sovieto, I knight you,Sir Defender of the 360" :lol:!!!:smilewinkgrin:
just joking but really!

SpitFire said:
YES WORKED please watch that up there
ITS AWSOME
and its how i feel about PS3
Tell me what you think of the video.
I saw it, when i atched wiichat podcast 5 at the end...i love that song!

Back