Wii vs PS3

PS3
pros= good graphics, has some pretty good games that are coming out such as final fantasy,onimusha,kingdom hearts,tekken 6,devil may cry,gran turismo, RPG games. Free online. can play blue-ray discs which is going to totally replace DVDs, so good bye DVDs.
cons= price is 400 to 600$. Theres are not alot games for it because it just came out. Did not bring out the big heavy games yet. some good games for the xbx 360 are not on ps3 such as ninja gaiden.

x box 360
pros=good graphics, has alot of games, has one of the best games out there like halo, DOA, gears of war, dead rising, Good for shooting games.
cons= internet is not free. somes good games for the ps3 are not in xbox 360.

wii
pros= free online, good for the family, burns fat! If your obese that is. only cost about 250$. backwards compatibility, can download classig snes, nes, and genesis games.
cons= some few games, it does not have the best games out there except for Zelda. not as powerful as ps3 and xbox. cannot play DVDs.

goci 789 you are biased because you didn't mention that the Wii will and is getting great awesome games, but you said it for the PS3, and you didn't talk about PS3's sucky backwards compatibility and also that almost all exclusives for PS3 are going to the 360

Axtlar said:
goci 789 you are biased because you didn't mention that the Wii will and is getting great awesome games, but you said it for the PS3, and you didn't talk about PS3's sucky backwards compatibility and also that almost all exclusives for PS3 are going to the 360
WHAT! he said somthing positive about the 360(in way)! this is a great day!

i was unaware that the ps3 was a gaming system. i joke, i joke, but seriously, the only games i am interested in are Resistance, Motor Storm, and Little Big Planet looked okay, but way too hard to design and too little to play. 360 is fps and sports games. nothing wrong with that, but really, what else is there?

This is such a stupid thread. Of COURSE almost everyone here is going to say Wii is the best, otherwise THEY WOULDNT BE AT A FRICKIN WII FORUM! God.

And also, to everyone out there, PS3 does NOT suck. Neither does 360. No one can deny the sheer computing power of the PS3 (not just graphics, but things like physics, AI, other such GAMEPLAY AFFECTING ELEMENTS), nor can anyone refute the near-flawless online system set up by Microsoft. The consoles aren't better than each other, they're just DIFFERENT. So stop arguing, damnit!

Back