Wii worth alone for Super Mario Galaxy?

owlsgo said:
i remember super smash brawl on 64. while it was good, it wasn't amazing. so i'm wondering why everyone so into it now. has it really gotten so much better?

the mutliplayer is a bit better with final smashes and stuff like that. the single player is much better because its not just fighting. its kind of like a side scroller. plus it has co-op. not to mention the amount of characters.

owlsgo said:
i remember super smash brawl on 64. while it was good, it wasn't amazing. so i'm wondering why everyone so into it now. has it really gotten so much better?

smash bros on 64 was probably the greatest game to ever exist..........bomb wars with links...omg. that was like smashbrosgasm.

Skippy said:
I've only ever seen them twice in stores and with the holiday shopping season getting underway, it's going to be close to impossible to find them.

Yep. I think it depends on where you live, in some places they're easier to find and in others, not so easy to find. I think its incredible that a year later, the things are still selling like candy! I feel sorry for people who are trying to get one now as the holidays approach; Its gonna be a real hell....

THumbs up for the Wii!!!

The wii itself is worth alone.
Just by having a wii is good! And then adding the fun and innovation with the games it makes it a good console.
So not only for SMG or TP or MP3 but for all the different games you can play in it.

KoolKat said:
It's definately worth getting the Wii for Galaxy. I don't think Brawl is going to be as impressive as Galaxy at all.

I'm sure the gameplay will be good but I very much doubt that Brawl will be as creative.

Galaxy almost brought a tear to my eye when I first played it...

Where didja get to play it? How I envy you! Tell us what was it like?

romj said:
Where didja get to play it? How I envy you! Tell us what was it like?
I played it at a Game store in the West End of London.

I only picked it up for a few minutes but it's unbelievably cute, original and it's oozing with creativity. It looks so fresh. You'll know what I mean when you pick it up and play it for the first time.

It's an amazing game and I cannot wait to get my hands on it next saturday.

Chris23 said:
Wait Animal Crossing Wii has been confirmed!!!!?????!!!???

That is worth it alone!

Just a slight update, I just went out and purchased mine :D

yeah but it's not going to come out for a while(late 2008?)
all we know is that they are currently developing it....

my friend is buying a wii for AC and brawl alone lol

KoolKat said:
I played it at a Game store in the West End of London.

I only picked it up for a few minutes but it's unbelievably cute, original and it's oozing with creativity. It looks so fresh. You'll know what I mean when you pick it up and play it for the first time.

It's an amazing game and I cannot wait to get my hands on it next saturday.

Ohh yeah! I figured as much from the vids I saw and from IGN's video review of the game, thanks!

Back