Wii_Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked, hopefully i wont have any abusive pm's anymore..

same as WWL2P, i read through some old posts and he was very rude to several ppl. dont worry, within a month most of us will totally forget about him. but still,

what was he thinking?:incazzato:

hehe, yeah alot happening here right now. its nice to have an atmosphere.

Gahhh, wii_smurf was pretty cool to me. I could see how he could get annoyed at all of your random stuff though.

can he still read all this stuff? or is he banned from wiichat entirely

Wii_smurf was cool, your just pissed off because he didnt have the same beliefs as you do Ottoman.... you started a thread asking about how we view Muslims, he said what he thought, and now you have got him banned

Scrup said:
Wii_smurf was cool, your just pissed off because he didnt have the same beliefs as you do Ottoman.... you started a thread asking about how we view Muslims, he said what he thought, and now you have got him banned

It's not ottomans fault, his duplicate accounts and offensive posts got him banned ACTUALLY.:mad:

Scrup said:

Dudee, it wasn't ottoman's FAULT. :C Have you been reading the previous posts, mister? lol. It was Wii_Smurf's own fault. You get banned for making duplicate accounts! Aight? xDD

EDIT: ..err, same what Lee Jarrett said. lol, you type fast o__o

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Dudee, it wasn't ottoman's FAULT. :C Have you been reading the previous posts, mister? lol. It was Wii_Smurf's own fault. You get banned for making duplicate accounts! Aight? xDD

EDIT: ..err, same what Lee Jarrett said. lol, you type fast o__o

Heehee, im on my wii aswell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back