WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Are there even any candidates from Wario/Yoshi games? There's the really unlikely Mona and Kamek, I guess?
Oh, well, I didn't know x.x

I'm gay, so, yeah. I just assumed wrongly I suppose.
It's okay broski, I just have a ton of hetero fabulousity.

That's fine, I'll give you this. Junior and Toad have so many more appearences than her, it's not even funny. Both even showed up in "her" games. I think you place too much on this series. It's just two installments of the Mario series.
Appearances mean nothing in the long run. It's all about importance. BJ could have been easily been replaced by Roy or Iggy or Lemmy. If fact I would have liked it better if that happened.

Being female has such little weight when Sakurai is creating a roster. Every female in Smash is extremely deserving right now, and if Sakurai was going to add a female just because of her genitals, then, why not someone like Dixie, Palutena, or Krystal?
Who knows? Dixie was high on the potential list and Zamus got in. Palutena might now but that is another discussion. Krystal... eh I don't know too much about Star Fox Adventures. However you can't ignore how far Jigglypuff has gotten without a whole lot of fan help.

Can't comment much on this, but I don't think it's really relevent considering Game and Watch has literally no back story. It doesn't matter much in terms of inclusion.
Irrelevant, G&W reps an entire age in Ninty's history.
He is Nintendo's personal backstory.

I'm gay, so, yeah. I just assumed wrongly I suppose.
Metrosexual is pretty close
You weren't too far off

For the record: I am am not a woman, not gay, and not metrosexual. But I guess it was implied.

And right now, focus on the Mario franchise. Once we pass this franchise, we will move on to Wario and Yoshi. We're gonna just put them together because they're pretty simple.
Might as well throw in some of the other loners: Captain Falcon, Olimar, ROB, Gamewatch, ect.

I don't even like Waluigi, but you have to give him credit like every other character. People want him in because they like him/what he may bring to Smash.
Not true
So not true

Most people voting for him have some lingering sense of need of completion which is totally unnecessary.

Not too many characters can boast a large anti-fanbase.

Popularity poles are not always accurate. There are probably more haters of Waluigi then fans.

Last edited:
So you guys wanna throw your votes in now? Who do you predict will be under the Mushroom emblem in Smash 4?

He's his own thing, same as Yoshi. Strictly Mushroom emblem characters.

Sweet, two votes in. Anyone else? Sorry I just don't see much more to say on the subject.

Why do you think Rosalina does not have a good chance?

She's not an overall prominent character. She is not a popular choice. She is not a fighter. She is in all likeliness not going to return in a staple Mario title.

She's just not (Playable) Smash material in general.

That did not stop Zelda.

However Rosalina is a staple in SMG which I believe is going to have some stage influences and some moveset influences.
Who better to have the SMG stage has their home turf than Rosalina?

Let's face it, SMG was the latest influential main series Mario game.

Back