WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Trago still needs to vote

Also just to put things in perspective:
In my opinion, Rosalina has a 30% chance to get in, more than any other potential Mario character IMO.
Compare that to Bowser Jr. who I think has a 15%-10% chance.

Going off of what Splash said about the Mario franchise not being left out with all these new possible additions, that could raise the odds of a new Mario character. So if that happens, Rosalina would be the one who I think will make it in.

'Less Zelda or Pokemon gets a new character, I'd say there's a 1% chance of any Mario character gettin' in lol ('cept maybe Doc, but only if Sakurai is personally set on it for some unfathomable reason... which I doubt). On the contrary, if the Mario franchise is scheduled t' have a new character I believe Jr. certainly has more than a 30% chance of gettin' that slot.

If you don't think he's important, than Rosalina is literally, nothing to the overall Mario franchise. Junior is really, the fifth most important character at this point.

Also, do we know of anyone else who would want to vote? Actually I think WiiAssasain is the only one who hasn't voted yet.

I have nothing against Rosalina, for the record. Just think Jr. is much more likely at this point, and I like him more for some reason.

I don't think Assassin is going to vote

Minor Importance to the series as a whole is irrelevant. Compared to the 4, BJ is minor importance.
Rosalina is important to Super Mario Galaxy

You can't surpass someone who you are striving to be.
And I know that is Bowser Jr.'s downfall. The position he puts himself in permanently leaves Bowser Jr. in the shadow of the colossus.

I don't think you understand how much you overrate Rosalina, and supress Junior.

Anyways, the votes came out, and the Mario Franchise is unchanged.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

Now, on to the Yoshi and Wario Franchise. Discuss :)

Last edited:
Also votin' for no changes. I don't believe there's such a thing as notable characters in either franchise 'sides Yoshi 'n Wario themselves.

I think WiiAssasain is the only one who hasn't voted yet.

As MR said, Assasin won't vote. 'Cept maybe t' spite us now that we've said that. :lol:

You can't surpass someone who you are striving to be.
And I know that is Bowser Jr.'s downfall. The position he puts himself in permanently leaves Bowser Jr. in the shadow of the colossus.

> Implying Bowser is enough of a threat t' Wander that he could be called a colossus.

Back