Will Mario Kart have third party characters just like brawl?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
I saw an arcade version of Mario Kart and it had Pacman and Mrs Pacman on it. And it made me wonder will the wii version have third party characters? Sonic on foot rather than a kart?

I doubt it honestly. The only one that would obviously have a chance would be pacman. If capcom does push for him, he his just cartoony enough to get in there. But on terms of other first/second party characters in Mario Kart. There is no chance. Imagine Zelda, Metroid, or Ridley trying to drive a car. Nope. Too weird.

what is it with people confusing their characters? capcom is megaman, pac man is freakin namco, and wasnt pacman in the arcade version because they helped create the cabinet??

there is a 100% chance that NO it wont happen, seriosuly, could you imagine someone like snake is a tiny kart? haha.....no, the game is fun just the way it is......lets keep it that way please

This WILL not happen...

I know a certain someone that will bite your head off. You have been warned :p

Eagles said:
Sonic for Mario Kart? ;)
that would be cool
Also i didn't think about other nintendo characters on it.
Samus can use her blasters and missles
Link can use the bommerang and the bow and arrow
Third Party

Rayman can use that cow (Raving Rabbids) as a cart and throw his hands as a weapon
Sora can use the gummi ship and use spells as weapons

Enough with the caps lock!

They won't add third-party characters into Mario Kart because it is part of the Mario range of games. Super Smash Bros. Brawl often uses Mario characters as their front men, but SSB is not part of the Mario range.

I'll stop using caps lock when people stop being idiots about this.

ROB is as far as most people are comfortable with.

Back