Will Mario Kart have third party characters just like brawl?

Wow, if nobody has noticed, most Mario characters are cute, fun-loving, fat, and short. "n00b! Peasch int short niehter is dk!!!11!" Don't give me that crap, they look cute... Link isn't cute, fun-loving or short, Sonic would just run... And Rayman, Etc. would just ruin the game...

but Mario Kart Arcade had Pacman on it and that didn't ruin it
why wouldn't they add third party?

all right i agree
no third parties on mario kart. Smash Bro is a one time deal
what is the future of mario kart then?

Wow, with all respect sorabrawl, I'm sorry, but this is a stupid thread. All I'm going to say is this: Snake in a Go-Kart? WTF!? Sonic in one!? WTF!? Really, only nintendo characters fit in.

I meant like other third party characters other than the ones in brawl

^Oh ok. When you said 3rd-Party like Brawl I thought you meant actual characters that are on Brawl. lol. I thought you went crazy.

the mario kart in the arcade with pacman looks cool

link wouldnt be driving in a kart never. they would have to make a separate game call Link's Horse Races!!!!!!!!

Theres a difference between SSB and Mario Kart... Mario Kart uses the name Mario, meaning that they would probably stick to Mario-based characters. Pac-Man was probably included in the arcade version simply as a hommage to Pac-Man and his arcadiness.

if it did have 3rd party characters, imagine how big the selection screen, you wouldn't know who half the characters are

Maybe some Nintendo characters could be redrawn (WW or PH link anyone?) to fit in the game to make it Nintendo Kart.
It would be... interesting and would sell. but what about ones that dont need redrawing(olimar and kirby) And you silly people Sonic was in a racing game and didn't use his feet. cant remember whatits called (sonic Riders?)

sorabrawl said:
mariokart.
the arcade version didn't have just have mario characters on it.
It had Pacman on it!!!
NAMCO (they made pacman;) ) made the arcade cabinet!! that's why.

Back