Will the internet channel be free?

Nice of you to edit your post from "I'd like to see some proof on that!"

At least you took the initiative to look yourself. More than I can say for most people here.

vagrant said:
Nice of you to edit your post from "I'd like to see some proof on that!"

At least you took the initiative to look yourself. More than I can say for most people here.

Well you didn't have anything to back it up??? Lot's of rumors on boards like this, never know whats true!

iplaywii said:
Well you didn't have anything to back it up??? Lot's of rumors on boards like this, never know whats true!

Well it was common knowledge to anyone who has been around on these forums for the past month or two, but yes I know, I was going to give a source until I noticed you editted your post.

vagrant said:
Well it was common knowledge to anyone who has been around on these forums for the past month or two, but yes I know, I was going to give a source until I noticed you editted your post.

LOL, not everyone is able to stay on this message board as much as you though! :smilewinkgrin:

iplaywii said:
LOL, not everyone is able to stay on this message board as much as you though! :smilewinkgrin:

It's moreso a matter of being able to follow things via the media.

And you do realize I complimented you right?

vagrant said:
It's moreso a matter of being able to follow things via the media.

And you do realize I complimented you right?

Yeah bro, I wasn't ditching you.. That's great you get to stay on the board so much! I'm not as lucky to have that much free time!

Well once I get Elebits, Vagrant won't be on the board as much anymore, because he'll be playing my sexxy maps and I'll be playing his.

iplaywii said:
Yeah bro, I wasn't ditching you.. That's great you get to stay on the board so much! I'm not as lucky to have that much free time!

It's not so much free time, I'm just a computer networker, and that heavily involves the internet. And I am still taking network related classes, so in class I have access to the internet, and most of my work involves me playing games on the PC or browsing the net until there is a problem with the network or I need to do a backup/general maitenance task.

vagrant said:
It's not so much free time, I'm just a computer networker, and that heavily involves the internet. And I am still taking network related classes, so in class I have access to the internet, and most of my work involves me playing games on the PC or browsing the net until there is a problem with the network or I need to do a backup/general maitenance task.

Awesome, in the same field myself!

xbandaidx said:
Well once I get Elebits, Vagrant won't be on the board as much anymore, because he'll be playing my sexxy maps and I'll be playing his.

Who needs friends and a girlfriend when you got xbaindaidx's sexxy elebit maps.

NOT ME

Back