Will the internet channel be free?

Moten said:
Any word on if a wireless keyboard will become available?

I'm sure later on it will, no official word at the moment. I would look for a Wii console update that would allow external USB devices, such as a USB keyboard in the near future.

there is non its all rumors ^ to the above post i thought that was just off the sweedish website or some crack liek that ACK i need to get off of here and go beat zelda..... both the NES and TP lol

Far as I know its all rumors, however I still remember Reggie saying that Nintendo was working on Bonus content for Wii owners before christmas, so its possible that Reggie was referring to this.

Than again its all rumors.

i still dunno why they would release the internet channel on different dates for different regions, I mean, it is the WORLD WIDE web, not the "Lets release it in sweden then other places later on without giving customers a specific date" web

I cant wait for the 23rd, the computer will be a distant memory to use the internet, i would only use my computer for Battlefield 2 and Gunz...

then we can live in one room...

heres my idea

make a room with fridge..microwave and stove...
couch..bed
big tv
wii (interent for browsing, p**n, wiichat etc)
games..
toliet and shower and sink

lock ur self in for the rest of your life!

ericlewis91 said:

heres my idea

couch..bed
big tv
games..

couch/bed= futon, but futons out of the store usually have shitty beddings, you gotta spend maybe like +$150 for a really nice one, I sleep on mine in couch position and I dont have any back problems or sleep problems...

and to save space.... Flat screen tv to hang on the wall and a fold down space in the wall for the wii, james bond style

ericlewis91 said:

heres my idea

couch..bed
big tv
games..

puahahahahaha

i hope it comes out on the 23...also

wont every person be updating there wii on the 20th? to get the forecast channel? and wont it be reallllllllllly slow?

Back